Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Off topic but very exciting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
Hey guys I just really felt like sharing even if it is jumping the gun.

As the Local guys know I have been shooting and filming car racing this last year. This weekend I am covering the AMLS at Limerock.

Anyways a website with 1 million viewers has asked me to come on board. I am meeting with them tuesday and hanging out on one of there shoots.

I have to see what kinda deal they are offering. If I don't like the deal I may have to walk away. dry.gif

I would be doing the same thing I am doing already but getting paid!!! Plus I would be working on my own from home.
swl
good luck! Having your hobby as a job would be awsome! Especially if there were decent coin involved.
BMXerror
thumb3d.gif Great news man! I started doing some side work for Robispec race prepping cars every once in a while. Getting paid makes me love it that much more. And although the big-boss-man isn't someone that I would want to work for fulltime, it is a good thing to put on the resume for someone I DO want to work for in the future. You might consider that even if their deal isn't the best, it may be a foot in the door for a career change.... as long as they're reputable. Truly happy for anyone who can follow a dream.
Mark D.
jaminM3
drooley.gif you lucky lucky man.. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.