Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need pics of your 914...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
NC-914
Looking for pics of your 914s for the "Paint" section of my Website www.p914.com. If interested, send one or more pics with the model year & color/paint code to steve@p914.com. Include any other info you would like (name, location, Website, whatever) and I'll give proper credit. Please help me make my site better! hands.gif
...'cause I need your permission to use the pictures as opposed to just stealing them from the "Members' 914 Pictures" thread.
NC-914
...I've already got '74 Primer (P074), '72 Signal Rust (L20R) and '73 (optional) Black Rust (L41R) covered. biggrin.gif
NC-914
Anyone? Anyone? WTF.gif
NC-914
Okay... I got a few responses (THANKS!), but I know there are a lot of beautiful 914s out there that deserve as much exposure as they can get... let's see them! clap56.gif
jonferns
L13K (sunflower Yellow) on the way! -JON
NC-914
Sweet! Thanks, Jon! clap56.gif
JC 914
Pic sent! Light Ivory L80E '74 2.0
RON S.

Signal Orange Sent.

Ron
blitZ
L97B Anacona blue on the way.
N14
Zambezi Green sent
DanT
L32K sent
NC-914
Thank you for all of your submitted pics! clap56.gif
I've been type.gif as fast as I can, and I have managed to create and link pages with what I have received so far. Check it out, and, more importantly, keep those pics coming! Thanks!
jdogg
Steve-
Where in NC are you?
jonferns
sweet...pics look good on the site man! nice work -JON
NC-914
QUOTE(jdogg @ Jul 6 2007, 06:27 PM) *

Steve-
Where in NC are you?

Hillsborough... about 50 miles from you. When/if I ever get my car finished, we'll have to go up to VIR driving.gif

QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Jul 6 2007, 06:39 PM) *

sweet...pics look good on the site man! nice work -JON

Thanks for the submission! Only about 100 more needed... headbang.gif ...but it will be sweet when it's done.
jonferns
heres another entry; bahia red...not the prettiest pic, but here ya go! you have the info from my sunflower yellow entry...

IPB Image

u could probably get better -JON
ScooterD
Here are acouple more pictures of Phoenix Red from a different perspective. If you want a higher resolution pictures, let me know.
Good luck with your website. clap56.gif
Scott Detro

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
DanT
1970 Tangerine
NC-914
QUOTE(Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Jul 6 2007, 11:27 PM) *

1970 Tangerine

Scott, is that a '73 or '74?
Thanks! Keep them coming! type.gif
JPB
Non of mine are original or I'd help sad.gif
NC-914
QUOTE(NC-914 @ Jul 7 2007, 12:53 AM) *

Scott, is that a '73 or '74?

...nevermind, I see it now. Beautiful car, BTW!
NC-914
QUOTE(JPB @ Jul 7 2007, 05:57 AM) *

Non of mine are original or I'd help sad.gif

Send in some pics anyway. I was considering adding a "custom" page. Not everyone is a CW. Less educational, but more fun! boldblue.gif
Johny Blackstain
code U2V9 sent

cool_shades.gif
NC-914
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Jul 7 2007, 07:23 AM) *

code U2V9 sent

cool_shades.gif

Yeah, I was waiting for one of you LE guys to submit and disrupt my happy little paint section world. sad.gif
I've got it covered... though it will take a little longer to create two new color icons & rearrange the '74 page before I can include your pic.
One question, though, for my own benefit... your chassis plate actually says "KUNSTHARZLACK L80E" and not U2V9, right? unsure.gif
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(NC-914 @ Jul 7 2007, 12:02 PM) *

Yeah, I was waiting for one of you LE guys to submit and disrupt my happy little paint section world. sad.gif
I've got it covered... though it will take a little longer to create two new color icons & rearrange the '74 page before I can include your pic.
One question, though, for my own benefit... your chassis plate actually says "KUNSTHARZLACK L80E" and not U2V9, right? unsure.gif

happy11.gif ! I find "porsche math" quite amusing: L80E + L32K= U2V9 blink.gif ? Photo was high res... too big for your inbox? Plate says L80E, COA says U2V9... whatever rolleyes.gif . Wait till you get to interiors & plaid av-943.gif .

cool_shades.gif
rmital
'73 L96D sent
NC-914
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Jul 7 2007, 08:15 AM) *

Photo was high res... too big for your inbox?

I got the pic... apparently my spam filter was trying to protect me from the LE work. biggrin.gif
Thanks for the info! I'll get it all worked out before the day is over.
...and I am not doing interiors. Many other components to cover before I bother with that! type.gif
DanT
1973 Delphi Green

watsonrx13
Here's a Bahia Red - L30E. I just had this painted 2 weeks ago...

BTW, owner is Rob Watson, central FL. This is a '74 2.0l dual weber carb engine...

Click to view attachment

I'll add a link to my website once I finish the photos and upload them...

-- Rob
NC-914
Okay, I think the site is properly updated with all the submissions I have received so far. mueba.gif
...including the LE stuff, Mr. Blackstain... beerchug.gif
Take a look!
Johny Blackstain
Danke & very nicely done thumb3d.gif ! Now to find a black rubber band for the 74 tool kit & keep working on the 70s' tool kit...

cool_shades.gif

NC-914
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Jul 7 2007, 04:40 PM) *

Danke & very nicely done thumb3d.gif ! Now to find a black rubber band for the 74 tool kit & keep working on the 70s' tool kit...

Hah! A guy at the shop has a Karmann Ghia with an original tool kit, including the correct rubber band (and the Ghia bag & band are identical to the 914 items). Just haven't gotten around to snapping a picture of it yet... and, honestly, it's not very exciting to look at anyway. yellowsleep[1].gif I do need to a page for jacks, though.
Keep those pics comin'!!!
NC-914
Thanks to all of you who submitted pictures, the "Paint" section of www.p914.com is shaping up nicely. clap56.gif
For those of you who have not submitted pics, trust me, there is still a spot open for your car, so please consider sending your coolpics.gif to steve@p914.com. hands.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.