Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Changes to EvilBay Motors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
Although I bag on eBay it's invaluable for finding parts and other stuff. They are running a test session with changes to how eBay motors works. I have seen it and I really dislike it.

Please make sure that you respond to their surveys and let them know what you think.
drive-ability
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Jul 5 2007, 11:40 PM) *

Although I bag on eBay it's invaluable for finding parts and other stuff. They are running a test session with changes to how eBay motors works. I have seen it and I really dislike it.

Please make sure that you respond to their surveys and let them know what you think.

Hey,
how is it changed? confused24.gif
KaptKaos
QUOTE(drive-ability @ Jul 5 2007, 11:49 PM) *

QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Jul 5 2007, 11:40 PM) *

Hey,
how is it changed? confused24.gif

They changed the layout and how you can search for things. It's a lot more work to look for those odd and unique cars now. :-(
VaccaRabite
I guess I did not do enough searches. I did not get the beta page. I did get a beta search screen a few months back that SUCKED compared to the one that they already had. I have not seen it again, so I guess they did not keep it.

Zach
scotty
Gee, and someone hacked my account there on the 5th too ...coincidence?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.