Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine compartment seal above transmission-FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Mikey914
Click to view attachmentWell I talked about it in the past, I finally did it. I've got a die cut for the rear seal that is no longer available. I got back my samples and it's as good as the original. This is a reproduction of the Porsche part 914-504-117-10 (for reference).

I will be receiving my first production run 7-16-07. They will begin shipping the 17th.

The best part is they will only be $22 + your choice of shipping.

Right now I only need to know who wants them and how many. I will do Paypal, or your your choice of payment when ready to ship.

Get'em while they're cheap!

These were originally $44 at the dealer.
Gint
I'll take two please.
G e o r g e
i'll take 2 as well beerchug.gif
ScooterD
Sign me up for one. clap56.gif
Thanks.
Scooter
whitey
I'm in for one.

Dave
df2931
I'll take one..
Thanks,
Danny
xsurfer
Is this the seal for the sheet metal? Does it fit a 6 cyl.

Thanks
Gene
Mikey914
QUOTE(xsurfer @ Jul 7 2007, 09:57 AM) *

Is this the seal for the sheet metal? Does it fit a 6 cyl.

Thanks
Gene

This was designed and fitted for the 4, I'm unsure of the diferences in the body at the seal mount. I would think it's the same, but check with the dealer, if the part number is the same it would work.
-Mark
PS part #914-504-117-10 for comparison
Carrera916
Hey!

That's great! I'd take two so let me know when u get it and I'll paypal you for these.

thanks!
black73
One please... clap56.gif
Mikey914
Here's a picture of my sample piece from the die proving run
rfuerst911sc
Forgive my ignorance but is this the seal that goes around the engine compartment? It slides/fits into a channel that goes around the perimeter? If yes I'm in for one set. Thanks
Al Meredith
I'll take three, (3) this is beginning to sound like an auction.
Mikey914
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Jul 9 2007, 02:39 PM) *

Forgive my ignorance but is this the seal that goes around the engine compartment? It slides/fits into a channel that goes around the perimeter? If yes I'm in for one set. Thanks

Yes this is the seal that goes into the steel channel, and goes on both sides of the engine tin between the engine and transmission. I will contact you when these are ready to ship.

Thanks,

-Mark
Johny Blackstain
I'd like 2 as well & thanks.

cool_shades.gif
watsonrx13
Mikey, I'd like (3), please.... thanks for getting this done.... smile.gif

-- Rob
Mikey914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 9 2007, 09:59 PM) *

QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Jul 9 2007, 02:39 PM) *

Yes this is the seal that goes into the steel channel, and goes on both sides of the engine tin between the engine and transmission. I will contact you when these are ready to ship.

Thanks,

-Mark

I just got to thinking about your question a little further, you asked if it goes around the perimeter. It only goes on the back portion of the engine bay, above the transmission. The other 3 sides have a "z" channel that is different. These are available form several sources, but are significantly more than what I'm charging for the rear section. If you wish to opt out let me know and I will remove you from the list.
Thanks,
-Mark
rfuerst911sc
Thanks for the clarification but I need this seal also so I'm still in.
Mikey914
Just picked up a PET catalogue. Illustration 801-10 does not show a different part number for the 6. Double check with the dealer, but I'l 99% sure that its the same for the 6 as the 4. Other 6 parts are notated as such.

-Mark
craig downs
I would like 2 please
t collins
Put me down for one, just let me know when to send payment.
Thanks,
Tom
xperu
I'll take one, Thanks Mike
jeeperjohn56
Hey Mark! I'm in for one. please let me know when and where to send payment, I'll send adress. Thanks John
patrick3000
2 please, let me know where to send payment

thanks

karl
IronHillRestorations
I'm good for three. Let me know how and where to send payment. I'd prefer to mail a check, but whatever is easiest for you. Thanks! It looks good!!!
kconway
I too will take one. Please let me know when to forward paypal funds and total shipped to Long Beach, CA. 90808.

Thanks,
Kev
rigglet
Put me down for one, please! aktion035.gif
kconway
QUOTE(kconway @ Jul 18 2007, 07:03 AM) *

I too will take one. Please let me know when to forward paypal funds and total shipped to Long Beach, CA. 90808.

Thanks,
Kev

Got it quick and looks great! Thanks Mark.
GWN7
I'll take two...let me know a address to mail a money order to?

Thanks smile.gif
kckoch
I would like (2) two. Let me know how to pay!
rfuerst911sc
Received mine today....................nice piece and fast service.
swood
Bumpaliscious.....

Mark I'll take one. Long Beach, CA 90807

Thanks.

clarkcou
I would like to buy one. My shipping address:

Randy Clark
1185 Wright Ave
Arnold, MD 21012

Please advise on shipping $, I will be glad to pay via PayPal.
Thank you,
Randy
70Sixer
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 6 2007, 07:01 PM) *

Click to view attachmentWell I talked about it in the past, I finally did it. I've got a die cut for the rear seal that is no longer available. I got back my samples and it's as good as the original. This is a reproduction of the Porsche part 914-504-117-10 (for reference).

I will be receiving my first production run 7-16-07. They will begin shipping the 17th.

The best part is they will only be $18 + your choice of shipping (I recommend Priority mail as tracking is free) for the first 100.

Right now I only need to know who wants them and how many. I will do Paypal, or your your choice of payment when ready to ship.

Get'em while they're cheap!

These were originally $44 at the dealer.

Do you still offer the rear engine compartment seal for sale? I am interested.

Mark in Redmond, WA.
Mikey914

Do you still offer the rear engine compartment seal for sale? I am interested.

Mark in Redmond, WA.
I would like one please

thanks,
Eric
mbdoc
Mark
Would like to get 2 of them please if they are still avvailable.
specializedservice@sbcglobal.net
Adrian
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.