Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ATTN: Member Vendors!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rick L
I want you all to have the opportunity to advertise at this year's East Coast Cookout in Frederick, Maryland!

To that end, each and all are certainly invited. If you can't send representative(s), I invite you to send banners, flyers, static displays and display inventory. There are many fantastic products available on the board and this is a fantastic, informal atmosphere to sell your wares.

This invitation is open unconditionally. That said, we are also looking for sponsors in the form of funds for food, drink & incidentals or your products to be raffled or door prized. The exposure and sales venue (not to mention free food and beverages) are priceless advertising perks! I also hope to credit member/vendors on our T-shirts and on an upcoming, dedicated ECC Web page.

Please ( I'm not above begging) email me with any contributions your willing to offer. I can be reached on the board or at rleonardccemtp@hotmail.com.

Thanx in advance, and hope to see you all there!

Rick
Rick L
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.