Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If you walk the dark side, this is what you get
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JPB
I've said some prety sketchy stuff to just about everyone here so I goofed and fire away; I deserve it. av-943.gif
JPB
What was i thinking? Aparently, not much. av-943.gif
LowGT
I don't think anyone will hit their head on it, if they do they must be blind. chairfall.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(JPB @ Jul 7 2007, 02:32 PM) *

I've said some prety sketchy stuff to just about everyone here so I goofed and fire away; I deserve it. av-943.gif

dude, your passanger side door-gap speaks of major shrinkage! icon8.gif

looks like you didn't brace the car when you welded that long, did 'ya?
slap.gif Andy
JPB
To be honest, I went sideways into a curb around a corner and thats why I had to fix it. If it wasen't foer the rust and the cage, the car would have been totaled! At the door and the fender, the gap is really tight like 1/8". The pic didn't have the door completely closed and your right, it looks Efed up for real on the picture but isen't that bad when fully closed. The one thing I could not get out was the point at the door and the fender, the car is in by about 1". I tried to pull it out but decided to get it on a bench when the time comes. I'd have to cut the cage off and pull the crap out of it so to speak. To be honest, I can't live without this driver even if its only for weekends so it will have to stay as is for now.

I confessed and ain't over the incident. sad.gif
TimT
hmm ok throw some fuel on the fire.....

why dont you pull all that BS rollbar padding out, and put in proper padding?

those swimmers floatation noodle paddings arent up to snuff..

depending on where you have to pass tech
So.Cal.914
Well JP it's...loud. Can't miss that role bar. To tell you the truth, when I first opened

this thread and saw the pic the first thing that went thru my head (other than pain)

was...well did you ever see the movie Beetlejuice?
J P Stein
QUOTE(TimT @ Jul 7 2007, 09:22 PM) *

hmm ok throw some fuel on the fire.....

why dont you pull all that BS rollbar padding out, and put in proper padding?

those swimmers floatation noodle paddings arent up to snuff..

depending on where you have to pass tech

Only real denizens of the dark side spent 20ish bucks for a 3 foot half section of the gud stuff......it don't come in yellow.
Dr Evil
Your just a little honey bee, aint ya?
JPB
OOOh that hits home. My instincts are to post massive rebutles of Coranic proportions however, my formal answer is biggrin.gif
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(JPB @ Jul 7 2007, 02:34 PM) *

What was i thinking? Aparently, not much. av-943.gif

I'd guess you were thinking "hey maaan this is some goooood stuff!" smoke.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

(guessing you have a good sense of humor)
JPB
Needless to say the Beetlejuice fashion is out so ducktails are in! 2 square foot of duck tape off and 2 square foot of duck tail on. Its curved, it illegal to race with, then it must be better!:beer1:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.