Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsches 2 Oxford
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
akellym
http://www.porsches2oxford.com/

So who's going this year? Doug are you going?
Steve Thacker
I'm going to shoot for it. As I'm just SE of Columbus
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

We always have a group from Zone 4, Maumee Vally Region that goes,I am going to try to this yr. Dave slap.gif
Jamie
I'm registered, and I understand that PCA Bluegrass Region will have a contingent driving up together.
Doug Leggins
I am registered and I am planning on being there early on Saturday morning. There's a slight chance that I'll go on Friday night.

For others staying Friday night, what hotel are you staying at?
akellym
QUOTE(Doug Leggins @ Jul 11 2007, 06:48 PM) *

I am registered and I am planning on being there early on Saturday morning. There's a slight chance that I'll go on Friday night.

For others staying Friday night, what hotel are you staying at?

I'm staying at the Best Western, it's just a few blocks from downtown. We'll be getting in Friday.
1970 Neun vierzehn
This event is right in my backyard and I'd like to see you guys from the FFC/06 but my car isn't even close to being finished sad.gif and I've got to work that Saturday and Sunday. headbang.gif

I'm sure you'll have a good time and post lotsa pics. The local PCA Region newsletter says that 300 Porsches are anticipated for this weekend event. Sounds like someone could O/D on Porsches up there. Having driven my 914 and ridden my m/c up around Oxford for 40+ years, I can attest to the fact that there is no shortage of fine roads upon which to exert your car. driving.gif I'm sure you'll have a good weekend.

Paul
Van914
I will be there again. It was a great event last year.
Van914
akellym
Dear p2o registrants

With less than six hours to go until advance registration for p2o 2007 ends, we now have exceeded 250 registered cars. Last year we only had 200 cars pre-register.

Thanks to all of you for making this possible.

After midnight tonight, those wishing to attend will have to register in Oxford on Saturday.

We will be sending you emails in the next few days with all the details regarding the event.

Congratulations on being part of one of the largest Porsche gatherings in the Midwest.

Best

Brice Kadel

P20 Co-chairperson

Ps. For those wishing to sign up for Sunday’s road rally, please visit www.porsches2oxford and click on the scenic road rallies link.

An update!

dflesburg
My car is not ready...

Just got oil issues fixed today, will finish brakes tomorrow night, then half shafts and windshield on Thur and Fri.

Still have to get seatbelts in and some other stuff. If i am lucky can drive around the block this weekend.

Cant make the 45 mile run to Miami U of Ohio this weekend... sad.gif

hoping for a Tail of the Dragon weekend in late October if any local SW Ohio, S. Indiana guys are interested... N. KY too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.