Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ques. Side Mirror
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

What is the correct name for the replacement side mirrors some guys use?

Tornado ????? and where are they availble.

Dave slap.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Jul 10 2007, 08:25 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

What is the correct name for the replacement side mirrors some guys use?

Tornado ????? and where are they availble.

Dave slap.gif

yes tornado used to be made in italy by vitaloni and were the best buy. Sold to some guy in the states now they are high money. Most 914 suppliers have plenty in stock as it is still a cheap alternative to the factory mirror!
jonferns
Ive always liked the 911 mirrors on the 914...
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

WOW: The ans. I needed in 8 min. Dr. you rock,and so does this site. Thanks

Dave slap.gif
7TPorsh
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Jul 10 2007, 08:34 AM) *

Ive always liked the 911 mirrors on the 914...

Is that the Durant Mirror? Pics??
jonferns
they're from AA...look like 911 mirrors to me... http://www.autoatlanta.net/record_detail.l...C5D&-Search

-JON
szuccaro
Baby Tornados... used to be able to find at Kragens and other auto parts stores... not anymore. Contact Rich at High Performance House in Redwood City, CA. He has some used ones. Steve
jwhcars
I bought a knock off pair on EBAY and the angle of the base does not line up the same as the Vitaloni.
The one Vitaloni base on my my car is metal and the other one that is plastic broke sad.gif so if anyone has a Vitaloni base for a 33298 or 32642 available give a shout.
woobn8r
The classic Talbot "bullett mirror is also a period correct modification and looks awesome IMHO

S.
lotus_65
QUOTE(woobn8r @ Jul 10 2007, 11:25 PM) *

The classic Talbot "bullett mirror is also a period correct modification and looks awesome IMHO

S.

you mean this?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.