Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Sources for factory paint colors?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jaminM3
I finally went down to my car and checked the color code. It is Signal Orange. Actually right now it is some form of yellow on all the exterior panels and Signal Orange in the jams and everywhere else. I want to go over the yellow paint and go original. So, What manufactures do you recommend and do I just tell them I need some L20E and that's it?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(jaminM3 @ Jul 10 2007, 05:27 PM) *

I finally went down to my car and checked the color code. It is Signal Orange. Actually right now it is some form of yellow on all the exterior panels and Signal Orange in the jams and everywhere else. I want to go over the yellow paint and go original. So, What manufactures do you recommend and do I just tell them I need some L20E and that's it?

sikkens or glasurit
jaminM3
I have heard of Sikkens and I looked up Glasurit and it looks like it is BASF. I searched for distributors in Utah, but had no luck. Maybe I will call them in the morning.

Thanks!
SirAndy
i got my paint directly from porsche and it was E X P E N S I V E

not that i was really all that surprised ...
dry.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.