Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F.I. hose question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Loser_Cruiser
I have a 74 2.0 motor with a late 76 d-jet (with speed limiter relay) installed on it. Can some one tell me if i need a decel valve or not. and if not what is routed to the manifold where the two tubes stick out and where does my pcv get connected.
THANK YOU.
Loser_Cruiser
Ah come on guys. I would refer to DD's hose diagram at pelican but if i dont need a decel valve than i need to know what replaces there spot on the manifold. And the later year cars manifold has different size tubes stickin out where the hoses attach so the elbow thingy for the decel valve doesnt fit. I need help please.
Dave_Darling
You don't exactly "need" it, but it is "nice to have".

If you don't install it, plug the hose fittings that would go to it.

--DD
Loser_Cruiser
well i have a few i was just wondering if it came with one or not since it was so late in the production and maybe it had the fuel cut off in the ecu. and if i were to use it how would i hook it up since the little elbow piece doesnt fit. Doesnt any one have decent pictures of a 75-76 engine bay preferably with the egr stuff removed. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.