Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Joe Buck and Tim McCormick
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scrz914
I'm watching the All-Star game. I hope I'm not alone in thinking that these two are inane and embarrassing. Their attempts at humor and story telling are always a reach and usually have nothing to do with the game. Why do they always get to broadcast the MLB playoffs and world series? I think they would both be better at calling Olympic ice skating. They would fit right in with that syrupy anecdotel style. I even hate the sound of their voices.
Sorry, had a bad day. But really, they suck. Have to turn down the sound.
dgw
Joe Buck for sure sucks big time. We can't stand to listen to him.
EdwardBlume
Agreed. agree.gif

Joe Buck and whoever else it was (like it matters) made me want to put music on instead.
PeeGreen 914
I can't stand lame sportscasters. Up in Seattle we have a few very good one, but we also have our share of really bad ones. One that I think is finally gone is Ron Fairly. It was painful to listen to him. headbang.gif chair.gif
restore2seater
Actually his name is Tim McCarver not McCormick. poke.gif
jgara962
I don't know. Joe Theismann and Paul Maguire were pretty bad on ESPN's Sunday Night Football. They spent half of the time arguing like an old married couple.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.