Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can someone give me an opinion on this car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
911 on ebay

Just curious if this is a good car to buy. I kinda like it. Not sure if that is really expensive or now. Also is there any surprise taxes that would give me a heart attack. Seems to me it would be $3000 to get it to NY

IPB Image
Kargeek
Never buy without a pre purchase inspection. Especially something hacked or rebuilt and especially out of the country!

PanelBilly
I wouldn't buy a car unless I touched it myself. The chance of fraud is too great and the amount of the money too much to risk. Just my 2cents.

Ferg
I see pretty wheels and paint, on a very tired 930...

wiring looks horrid, front tire looks two sizes two small on the rim, not a car that was built with attention to detail IMO...

Ferg
turboman808
QUOTE(Ferg @ Jul 11 2007, 10:32 AM) *

I see pretty wheels and paint, on a very tired 930...

wiring looks horrid, front tire looks two sizes two small on the rim, not a car that was built with attention to detail IMO...

Ferg

Dam I didn't pay close enough attention LOL

There is a weird pipe under the car behind the muffler I was wondering about and yeah the wiring looked a bit shoddy.
jaminM3
It is very good looking thumb3d.gif

BUT, the listing is very poorly written and that always makes me wonder. Motor, trans, and clutch were just rebuilt. Receipts? confused24.gif
jonferns
Chance to get Europian 3.3 Trubo!!!!

av-943.gif -JON
newto914s
This car 26 Years old US buyer can import the car without EPA DOT !!!!

I would check with your locale DMV on that one. It might be legal now, but more work and headache than it's worth.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.