Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video of ALMS at Limerock
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
turboman808
http://stage6.divx.com/NYC-Motorsports/vid...imerock-Dnb-cut

Let me know what you guys think. The first is a fast paced cut to a hard Dnb track.
grantsfo
Hey! that site makes my computer crash! Maybe thats why no one is commenting?
turboman808
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Jul 12 2007, 04:38 PM) *

Hey! that site makes my computer crash! Maybe thats why no one is commenting?

Site works fine. Maybe your computer doesn't like the Divx Codec

Anyways I did another edit and this one I think is alot better. Plus I loaded it in HD! So if the first one crashed your computer this one definetly will LOL

anyways this one is much cooler smile.gif

http://stage6.divx.com/NYC-Motorsports/vid...ce-cut-HIgh-Def
jhadler
Nice video.

I thought the production was pretty smooth. And I like the soundtrack. The paddock prep shots were a good touch.

The panning shots, especially those in the Esses, weren't super stable, and tended not to track the cars really well, made it harder to watch. But the other angles were much better. Was it handheld?

-Josh2
turboman808
QUOTE(jhadler @ Jul 16 2007, 04:24 PM) *

Nice video.

I thought the production was pretty smooth. And I like the soundtrack. The paddock prep shots were a good touch.

The panning shots, especially those in the Esses, weren't super stable, and tended not to track the cars really well, made it harder to watch. But the other angles were much better. Was it handheld?

-Josh2

Some of it was hand held. I should be getting a budget for more professional equipment soon. But at the same time I wouldn't want every single shot to be perfectly smooth. One shot in particular that I used in there afterwards did look way to shaky to me but I said Ah screw it LOL

Since so many people can't watch the Divx site I am going to start uploading to Youtube as well. Although deep down I really want people to use stag6 because the quality is 10 times better.

Anyways this weekend I filmed at Watkins Glenn and there is even going to be a 914club sticker making an appearance. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.