Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Safety Belt Light
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
por73914
Man that thing is bright! Can I just unplug it or remove the bulb? Does the bulb complete some kind of curcuit? idea.gif
SLITS
The light is powered by the relay underneath the pass seat. Sensors to activate the relay are in the seat cushions. Circuit to light is closed when you sit in the seat (light's on). Circuit is opened (light's off) when you plug in your seat belt. Jumper the two big yellow wires going to the relay and remove the relay.
por73914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 13 2007, 08:33 AM) *

The light is powered by the relay underneath the pass seat. Sensors to activate the relay are in the seat cushions. Circuit to light is closed when you sit in the seat (light's on). Circuit is opened (light's off) when you plug in your seat belt. Jumper the two big yellow wires going to the relay and remove the relay.

Thanks Ron, I will do that tonight! It is like daylight in there! I feel like I am in a movie and I have lights on my face for a movie... driving.gif
914Sixer
Just pop the cover off and remove the bulb.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.