Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car up for auction in Portland on Tuesday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Probably just a parts car......"I have put my '73 in the Speeds Supertow auction. You can view a
photo of all of their auction vehicles at www.speedssupertow.com.
The car needs paint and it has some body sag on the passenger side
due to rust under the battery tray. It runs and drives, but will
need a clutch adjustment or possibly a new clutch. It has dual 36mm
Weber carbs and is a complete car except for the knee pad which I
have in my garage. Viewing starts at 9am and the auction starts at
11am this Tuesday."
Bruce Allert
I'm going to take a gander at it tomorrow. Haven't heard back from seller as yet with answered questions but it's worth a look.

.........b
redshift
It has that spolier that Korijo likes..

smile.gif

M
DuckRyder
Looks like my spoiler.

I'd trade it for a nice SE one.
bernbomb914
why is it all wet LOL

Bernie
GWN7
It's the North West Coast. They are very neat people there. They wash their cars every day. wink.gif
scotty
ohmy.gif Forget the 914, they've got an X1/9! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
IPB Image
Aaron Cox
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Fix it again tony! laugh.gif
Ratt
If someone buys it, I need some misc parts! mostly just a wiring harness, and a few pieces. Why do all the deals come in he winter when Im flat broke.
This sucks! Oh and the parents said no more cars! confused24.gif
Andy Rattley
scotty
laugh.gif
Why do all the deals come in he winter
laugh.gif
'cause that's when everyone else is doing their projects and need some cash! laugh.gif

I just happen to have a spare wiring harness -from a 1975 1.8- (and lots of other bits in boxes waiting to be cleaned up for a swap meet)...wife would love to get some basement back wink.gif
scotty
I'm going to take a gander at it tomorrow. Haven't heard back from seller as yet with answered questions but it's worth a look.

Sooo...did'ya see it Bruce? How much did it go for?

Color me curious...
Bruce Allert
Yuppers, I checked it out. It deffinetly wasn't for me. There were a lot of good useable parts. Engine compartment was fair as far as being clean goes. Seller wanted bidding to start at $500. Didn't stick around for the auction. I felt sorry for the poor 'lil thang sad.gif It had the consol & gauges but, overall, it was rough and a big commitment if someone wanted to bring it back. Hope it goes to a good home.

..........b
scotty
huh.gif sad.gif
Hope it goes to a good home.

agree.gif ...and it isn't going to get turned into parts. Thanks for the update.
boxstr
The car is worth parts only, but not at $500.
CCLINCAMP914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.