Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fresh air blower motor wiring question.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
poohsan
My blower motor has 3 extra wires come out of the left side (when looking at if from the front of the car). These wires are not connected to anything at this time.

Can someone tell me what they should connect to?

Note:
The blower motor is not turning on. I am in the process of trying to figure out if it is wired correctly (noting else in the car has been up to this point.).

It is a 1975.

Thanks,
Arron
marks914
One of the 4 wires is a postive swithhed when the key is on. The other 3 are negative and go to your fan control on the dash.
Mark
2-OH!
"My blower motor has 3 extra wires come out of the left side (when looking at if from the front of the car). These wires are not connected to anything at this time."

Do you mean the blower housing in the front trunk...Black Plastic box behind the gas tank ???

There is a connector (4 wires) on it that supplies power and switching from the fresh air lever console in the dash...Sounds like someone cut the harness...The question is: do you have the blower housing end or the console end...

Either way, if someone cut the harness, you need to find both ends first...

2-OH!
904svo
If the 3 extra wires are Brown,Green and Black they go to fuel gauge sending unit
Just a thought.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.