Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Santa Rosa July 14th Results?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Chris Hamilton
I went up to santa rosa for a non-Zone 7 event for the first time yesterday and had a blast. There must have only been like 30 cars there! We got 12 runs, a lunch break, and got to go home early. Very pleasant event.

I'm looking at their site though, and I don't see any information about autocross results ( past or present ) like I'm used to getting in the GGR. Do these ever get posted anywhere?

If it's just a matter of getting someone to do it, I'd have no problem taking the timing cards and pounding out an excel sheet to post on their site, with such a small number of cars it would take me no time at all.

Anyone from the redwood region care to help me out here?
grantsfo
QUOTE(Chris Hamilton @ Jul 15 2007, 08:24 PM) *

I went up to santa rosa for a non-Zone 7 event for the first time yesterday and had a blast. There must have only been like 30 cars there! We got 12 runs, a lunch break, and got to go home early. Very pleasant event.

I'm looking at their site though, and I don't see any information about autocross results ( past or present ) like I'm used to getting in the GGR. Do these ever get posted anywhere?

If it's just a matter of getting someone to do it, I'd have no problem taking the timing cards and pounding out an excel sheet to post on their site, with such a small number of cars it would take me no time at all.

Take a deep breathe and relax. They likely wont post results for several weeks if at all. If you put your email address on your entry card they send results out a few weeks after the event via email.
Chris Hamilton
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Jul 15 2007, 10:49 PM) *

QUOTE(Chris Hamilton @ Jul 15 2007, 08:24 PM) *

Take a deep breathe and relax. They likely wont post results for several weeks if at all. If you put your email address on your entry card they send results out a few weeks after the event via email.

I was only saying that because I didn't see any past results posted. No hurry or anything confused24.gif

Anyways, thanks aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.