Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: TN Cookout and TOD Pics!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
We had a great weekend and made some new friends! Thanks to all that came out for the cookout, and the TOD drive. (And a special thanks to John , Kirk, and Lewis - for buying some parts!)

We also have to extend a round of applause to Grady! He kept the party laughing at the cookout on Saturday, and at lunch on the TOD drive on Sunday! Grady, your stories are great!

Attached are some photos. I have video, and will be posting that soon. It was hard getting photos on the TOD. Rob and I were in front, and so I sat up backwards in the 914 to get photos of everyone on the turns...but I almost fell out. So we thought that was a little too dangerous. I think some other people did get some photos, and will hopefully post theirs here.

Thanks for a great weekend!
Nel

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

914rrr
Gary's 914
Click to view attachment

Lewis's 914
Click to view attachment
black73
Hi Nel. I posted some pictures last night here
914rrr
QUOTE(black73 @ Jul 17 2007, 06:44 PM) *

Hi Nel. I posted some pictures last night here

They look great! My digital is giving me some problems. As soon as I can get the pics off it, I am sending everyone that came copies including copies of the videos.

I am really happy you and your daughter made it for the drive!

Nel
SGB
Thanks for the pictures!
I'm sorry I missed it.
Al Meredith
Gary and Louis, Sorry I missed you . I was at the sale on Saterday and left about 2:00. Gary I see you got some shiney wheels. Looks Great. Al
VaccaRabite
IPB Image

Sweet god that car looks hot!

It's the same color that I am painting mine.

Please (PLEASE!) let me know what you did with your suspension. I love the lowered/raked look. Does it drive as well as it looks?

Zach
black73
Thanks Al. I also got a new front bumper (from Rob and Nel), repaired the jackports and rockers, replaced front strut inserts, brakes, ....etc.
I had to come to last years SEC to see what a 914 is supposed to look like.

more pics...

Click to view attachment
black73
driving.gif

Click to view attachment
black73
flag.gif

Click to view attachment
black73
wavey.gif

Click to view attachment
914rrr
Hi all! Still working on the pics and video. Gary, please forward your pics to me! You took some great ones!

Nel
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.