Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pics from
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
A good 914 turn-out.
Elliot Cannon
Route 20 from Willts Ca. to Fort Bragg. One of the best roads I have ever been on!
Elliot Cannon
nuther 914
Elliot Cannon
Beutiful 6
Elliot Cannon
more
Elliot Cannon
Love this car!
Elliot Cannon
More
Elliot Cannon
Weird French vehicle. For sale about $16,000. I was tempted but eventually came to my senses and passed on it.
Elliot Cannon
Some strange looking cars on the track as well. Anyone know what this is?
Elliot Cannon
One more.
Dave_Darling
The "French" one looks somewhat like the Morgan three-wheelers! But it's got what looks to be a BMW motorcycle engine inside the body, as opposed to a JAP motorcycle engine hanging way out front.

The "mystery car" looks like a modified Lotus 7.

--DD
Johny Blackstain
Wow... that is the best looking 1.7 I've ever seen. Is it a real 1.7 (still sporting 1700cc's)? Damned she's pretty!
DanT
#112 is owned by Jack Kuhn, a GGR member and time trialer.
he has been vintage racing for quite a number of years now.

Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Jul 17 2007, 07:57 PM) *

Wow... that is the best looking 1.7 I've ever seen. Is it a real 1.7 (still sporting 1700cc's)? Damned she's pretty!

1.7 X 2 - .2= ? biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
Thats 1.7 H.P.
boxstr
Elliot, Thank you for coming up to the PNW. Hope that you had a great time an if we do it again next year you are able to come up.
CCLINCAMP914
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 18 2007, 03:16 AM) *

1.7 X 2 - .2= ? biggrin.gif

1.7x2-.2=3.2 Then why say 1.7 on the back... camouflage? happy11.gif thumb3d.gif
BMXerror
That 7 looks a bit stretched in the front.... I wonder if he's got a strait 8 in it or something. happy11.gif I like number 8 and number 8. That's a 908-2, right?
, right?
Mark D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.