Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: A week in Jacksonville, FL
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
I will be doing an academic seminar in Jacksonville FL from Friday the 20th through Friday the 27th... I suspect I will be kept rather busy. Not too sure what the schedule calls for during the day but the evenings should be mine...

Any Jacksonville area teeners who want to hang out let me know... I will be at the Hyatt by the river and have internet connection...
ConeDodger
sad.gif sad.gif
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 18 2007, 01:40 PM) *

I will be doing an academic seminar in Jacksonville FL from Friday the 20th through Friday the 27th... I suspect I will be kept rather busy. Not too sure what the schedule calls for during the day but the evenings should be mine...

Any Jacksonville area teeners who want to hang out let me know... I will be at the Hyatt by the river and have internet connection...

Oh, I forgot to mention, Yopu will not be with me... sad.gif
Gint
You have to make it to Jax Beach while you're there. It's been 20+ years for me since I've been there. I was young anddumb and all of that, but I have good memories of Jax.
URY914
Look up RacerBVD. He knows all the chicks at Hooters and Wing House.
And stop by Brumos and have Hurley take you for a spin in a GT3.
draperjojo
Go out to Sliders Oyster Bar at the beach for beers and Oysters, or Whiteys fish camp in Orange park where the Southern Rockers like to eat, or maybe sneak down to St. Augustine and check out the old fort.
ConeDodger
Thanks guys... I am leaving in the morning early and flying all day. Should be at JAX by 7pm. Then check in and such. I have my laptop and I am connected constantly so if anyone wants to have a burger and a beer... Check in here.

Someone needs to knock McMarks Red Rocks Cafe off the pedestal for best burger in the world in my book!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.