Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: john walker's swapmeet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
i went to the shop's site and didn't note any mention of it. anyone know what the story is?

k
mstein95
The PNW Porsche Club calender says August 4th.

PNW Porsche Club Link
mstein95
icon_bump.gif
Anyone from the PNW going this weekend?
rhodyguy
do you want to roll together morgan? i'm only taking a few items so i can drive the silver car. the alaskan way viaduct is the easist way to get there. 7am departure from my house. things are pretty much done by 11.

k
mstein95
Sounds good Kevin. Your place at 7am.
I may have a passenger - my Dad is in town. clap56.gif
dinomium
I don't know if I am going to make it this year...
IRDC races at Pacific in Kent Saturday and Sunday, I am planning on going Sunday to the track
PeeGreen 914
Oh........ that is this weekend? I should be there. I have some stuff to swap, and Walker's shop is three blocks from the shop I used to work at.
rjames
I'll be there, unfortunately without my car as it's waiting for me to install new front rotors & wheel bearings.
Let's see, I've had the car for 3 years, and I've only been able to drive the 914 to one of these events... dry.gif
PanelBilly
QUOTE(rjames @ Aug 1 2007, 04:36 PM) *

I'll be there, unfortunately without my car as it's waiting for me to install new front rotors & wheel bearings.
Let's see, I've had the car for 3 years, and I've only been able to drive the 914 to one of these events... dry.gif

WOW, You get to drive your car. I only work on mine.
Rand
I was just wondering about this. Thanks for posting.

Look forward to seeing some of you guys there.

Hey Craig, you got a '75 bumper? LOL.

Somebody bring me some early exhaust parts for a 2.0.

Phinney Neighborhood Assoc. - lower parking lot
6532 Phinney Ave. N
Seattle WA 98103

Google Map

Hey Robert, let me know if you need a ride in a running black 914. tongue.gif
KELTY360
I'm going to try and make it. Maybe we can get lunch afterwards. Wingdome is pretty close by.
PeeGreen 914
There is a few nice places close by. I am up for it.
rjames
Hey Robert, let me know if you need a ride in a running black 914.

After that comment I should take you up on it just so you have to go
out of your way and pick my ass up! biggrin.gif

Actually, it might be better that I'm driving my truck, as I'm hoping
to find a few things to carry home....
PeeGreen 914
Hey Robert

It will be good to see you there. Sorry I haven't been in touch after we met. Life has been too busy. I am looking forward to the swapmeet for a nice little break.
rjames
It will be good to see you there. Sorry I haven't been in touch after we met. Life has been too busy. I am looking forward to the swapmeet for a nice little break.

Ditto that! Only 2 weeks of school left for me, and then I will have time to get the car back on the road again and be a little more sociable.
It will be nice to take a break and see some of the local 914ers again.

And since riding in your car I can't stop thinking about swapping out the 4 cylinder for a 6....

messix
hey guys raise one for me in howards honor at wingdome.
sixnotfour
Pretty good turn out ,
Six oil tank- 250.
-6 MFI stuff and heads -Free
Thanks Brooke

Kevin do you have the AMP ?
let me know.
Bleyseng
pretty light on the 914 stuff other than Kevin who had a nice assortment of goodies for sale.
a nice 75 for sale for $14,500
a nice 73 for sale for $10,000

I wandered around with no money in my pockets...Had my GPR shirt on...then off to Mighty O's doughnuts for a treat. chairfall.gif
rhodyguy
we were both packing up and he drove off. a Carver amp for $60. seafair didn't help the turn out. attendance drops every year. 5 years ago you HAD to get there early to get a reasonably sized space. there were some deals to be had, and deals that were made.

k
Rand
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 4 2007, 09:28 PM) *

...there were some deals to be had, and deals that were made.

Hey Kevin. I don't care what every one says, you're all right. I won't tell how much you charged me for that valance... I know you have a reputation to keep. laugh.gif
Seriously... Thanks.

Can't believe you other characters didn't hang out long enough to have lunch at Wingdome!
Bleyseng
I couldn't stay as I have outta town guests to show around......... dry.gif
rjames
I made it there at around 10, didn't see any faces I recognized. Loitered around Kevin's haul of parts, contemplated the seats and heat exchangers he had for sale, and then decided to put if off for another day. Not too many 914 parts over all, but then again, there really wasn't a ton of parts period. Prices seemed to be the norm, nothing I couldn't resist.

Sorry I missed everyone that showed up- my timing must have been off.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.