Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New member needs Help please!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kojo2001
Hi
I am new to the club and a new owner of a 1973 914. I would love to find some one in the Los Angeles area that works on these at a reasonable price. Please any one????

Thanks
toon1
Give everyone more detail on what you need help with.

If you throw a BBQ you will usually get help for free.

Keith
DrifterJay
bbq...lunch...beer...usually any one of those three and you will get all the help, and often parts, that you need.
kojo2001
QUOTE(toon1 @ Jul 18 2007, 08:00 PM) *

Keith

I need some to change transmision oil (swepco), brake fluid, change duel carb linkage, adjust clutch, Iam ame getting smoke on drivers side and coming in vents I think It my be pushrod tubes ect. I would love to find someone that is knows 914 that is fair priced to get her running good.
kojo2001
QUOTE(kojo2001 @ Jul 18 2007, 08:07 PM) *

QUOTE(toon1 @ Jul 18 2007, 08:00 PM) *

Keith

I need some to change transmision oil (swepco), brake fluid, change duel carb linkage, adjust clutch, Iam ame getting smoke on drivers side and coming in vents I think It my be pushrod tubes ect. I would love to find someone that is knows 914 that is fair priced to get her running good.

BBQ no problem!!
toon1
Those are simple fixes, if you set a date, throw a BBQ, they will come........

Eric_Shea
welcome.png
skline
Where in the LA area are you located? If you bring it down to the OC there are several people down here that have frequent BBQ's and work parties. Joe Sharp, Joe Buckle and I am even thinking of having one pretty soon.
kojo2001
QUOTE(skline @ Jul 18 2007, 10:36 PM) *

Where in the LA area are you located? If you bring it down to the OC there are several people down here that have frequent BBQ's and work parties. Joe Sharp, Joe Buckle and I am even thinking of having one pretty soon.

Hi
I am in San Fernando Valley. I am not sure I would make It to Orange County
ahdoman
There's also a bunch of us that live in the San Fernando valley. I can help with the carb linkage and clutch. If we get lucky maybe Heeltoe (Leaman) will let you use one of his lifts for the other stuff. PM me for the details.
brer
Eddie at E&C Auto Parts on Reseda is a fair mechanic.
He wont work for Chicken wings though. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.