Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: spot weld cutters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
obscurity
I had a good source locally for them ~$8 for an 8mm but they have flaked out on me. Now they want $25 and they only have really big one and really little ones. I need to find a good place to buy these things since you can go through them pretty fast.

Anyone have any suggestions either online or near Atlanta?

Thanks,
John
URY914
Eastwood sells them. Try their website.
Joe Owensby
you may just call around to some local tool suppliers. I bought several from one here in my town. I ended up using about 4- 5 of these to remove a floorboard, firewall, and rear quarterpanels. Seems like they were around $8 or so each. I used a battery powered variable speed drill, and kept the cutter oiled with cutting fluid. The lubrication helps keep the edge sharp. JoeO
xperu
QUOTE(Joe Owensby @ Jul 18 2007, 11:42 PM) *

you may just call around to some local tool suppliers. I bought several from one here in my town. I ended up using about 4- 5 of these to remove a floorboard, firewall, and rear quarterpanels. Seems like they were around $8 or so each. I used a battery powered variable speed drill, and kept the cutter oiled with cutting fluid. The lubrication helps keep the edge sharp. JoeO

I don't know if you have a Standard Autp Supply in Atlanta, but I just bought a couple there and they work great. $9.00 each. Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.