Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: New License Plate!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Got the new license plates yesterday, which means, yes, it finally passed emissions (or something like that) wink.gif

Big thanks to Jim for finding just the right shop to know just how to "tune" the engine... av-943.gif

Jim... I owe ya one! beerchug.gif

SLITS
RENN = Oil in some language
SPT = SPOT (had to drop the "O" ya know ... 7's the limit)

"Oil Spot" .......... Kuhl

stirthepot.gif

Joe is gonna be mad if you didn't follow the farce.
Eric_Shea
"Oil Spot"

Notice how it's shot from the valance "UP" lol3.gif

idea.gif Let me ponder WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN for a spell... confused24.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jul 18 2007, 09:20 PM) *

"Oil Spot"

Notice how it's shot from the valance "UP" lol3.gif

idea.gif Let me ponder WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN for a spell... confused24.gif

Well, since you are, in a round about manner, alluding that you recieved a "less than by the book" emissions test you sinned. Joseph Smith and certainly Al Gore himself are questioning your dedication to the environment and the human race. Joe is gonna give you the hives and Al is gonna take the internet away from you.

Ok, I'm cooked for the night!
Ferg
What is Renn Spit confused24.gif yawn.gif

Ferg drunk.gif
914-8
Renn, that dude down the street with the PT Cruiser, called. He wants his plate back!
Elliot Cannon
Highjack!!! Hey 914 8. Was that you I saw on west yale loop today? If not. never mind.
Elliot
Eric_Shea
Well, since you are, in a round about manner, alluding that you recieved a "less than by the book" emissions test you sinned. Joseph Smith and certainly Al Gore himself are questioning your dedication to the environment and the human race. Joe is gonna give you the hives and Al is gonna take the internet away from you.

Shuddup.

What is Renn Spit

Shuddup.

Renn, that dude down the street with the PT Cruiser, called. He wants his plate back!

Shuddup.

I "never" incinuated that I recieved a "less than by the book" emissions test. Jim hooked me up with a propane conversion company and now it farts daisy's out the exhaust on the way to work. bootyshake.gif
Eric_Shea
Highjack!!! Hey 914 8. Was that you I saw on west yale loop today? If not. never mind.

Missed one... "shuddup" and read his previous thread.

biggrin.gif
914-8
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 18 2007, 10:20 PM) *

Elliot

That'd be me. We met at one of Joe's BBQs 6 months (maybe a year?) ago. I was a car behind you at the Culver/Main intersection. I tried to get next to you at the light to give you a little run driving.gif , but some toyota or something got in the way.

Good to see you got your car on the road again. Looking good! thumb3d.gif
Elliot Cannon
Good to see you again. That is one gorgeous 914.
Cheers, Elliot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.