Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: where do i get a compressor for my space saver...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
i have a space saver that i would love to have in the Harlot...
but what is the point if i have to do mouth to mouth to bring it up to pressure....
what type of compressor should i be looking for...??
Demick
One that is 12V powered and fits wherever you plan on storing it (inside the spare is a good place).
Elliot Cannon
I carry a small scuba bottle with the first stage of a regulator. I have a regular fitting on the end of the hose that accomodates fittings like air chucks etc. The first stage regulates the pressure to about 140 psi. The only down side is you need to be scuba certified to have the bottle filled at most dive shops. Beyond that, small 12v compressors can be bought just about anywhere.
Cheers, Elliot
michel richard
The compressor can be human powered too, something like this.

It is surprising how quickly you can inflate a tire from nothing, very effectively, quietly, and without being dependent on a battery or other power source (well, apart from the morning's wheaties)

It's what I use.

http://goldmatch.en.alibaba.com/product/50...cycle_pump.html
Bleyseng
Steve, either ebay or a junk yard has the 944/928 compressors that fit inside the spacesaver space. Its a little black plastic box with a small compressor inside, very cool. chair.gif
pete-stevers
thanks Geoff that is the answer i am looking for.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.