Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Available next week
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GWN7
Stacked elbow

Price to be determined in a few days.....
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Jul 19 2007, 12:19 PM) *

Stacked elbow

We have at least 100 immediately available now!!!!!
jsteele22
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Jul 19 2007, 01:19 PM) *

Stacked elbow

Way back when I had a running engine.... I had some weird vacuum leak issues that I couldn't track down, especially difficult b/c replacing all my vacuum lines didn't seem to make the issues go away completely. That piece was the culprit. A crack that was imposiible to see when it was pinched shut, but when bent (i.e., installed) opened up pretty bad. If I had an engine today, I'd buy one...

GWN7
They look like this one.....
dr914@autoatlanta.com
this should probably be moved to the vendor section anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GWN7
George Do you own a hat?
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(jsteele22 @ Jul 19 2007, 11:25 AM) *

Stacked elbow

Way back when I had a running engine.... I had some weird vacuum leak issues that I couldn't track down, especially difficult b/c replacing all my vacuum lines didn't seem to make the issues go away completely. That piece was the culprit. A crack that was imposiible to see when it was pinched shut, but when bent (i.e., installed) opened up pretty bad. If I had an engine today, I'd buy one...

Seeing how i now own your engine, should I buy one? laugh.gif
mstein95
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jul 19 2007, 12:25 PM) *

Stacked elbow

George - My order for one from 6/15 was put on back order. Does this mean its been shipped?

Edit: Thanks for contacting me George - I look forward to receiving my part.
brer
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Jul 19 2007, 02:09 PM) *

George Do you own a hat?

Oliver Hardy ?

Stooges?

Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 19 2007, 05:16 PM) *

Stacked elbow

av-943.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(mstein95 @ Jul 19 2007, 02:20 PM) *

Stacked elbow

George - My order for one from 6/15 was put on back order. Does this mean its been shipped?

My intent again was not to hyjack anyone's good effort only to suggest that we need such good effort to make parts that others are not making so we can satisfy the 914 hunger for nla parts. Like the dash switch caps. (someone just posted) Someone needs to make these and we will buy from them!!!!!!
GWN7
Well George if your intentions are so good I'd suggest instead of wearing your hat (picture below) you go see why of the 100's you have in stock, why your staff hasn't sent one out to the guy with the back order.

And George, as I told you in the emails when you asked me to make these for you (why you would want me to make them when you have 100's in stock is beyond me), I was asked about making them at the WCC05.

I'm also glad your concerned about my efforts to make parts........but remember it's called the free enterprise system........I don't need to check with you before I do something

McMark
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Jul 19 2007, 03:21 PM) *
I don't need to check with you before I do something

bootyshake.gif

beerchug.gif You said it Bruce.
brer
Oh, darn.
and I though the punchline was

THEN WHY DONT YOU GO SIT ON IT.

biggrin.gif

I admit,
I watch to many old movies
popcorn[1].gif
jsteele22
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 19 2007, 03:16 PM) *

Stacked elbow

No, I don't see any need for it. That part is only really useful for engines that run. laugh.gif

TROJANMAN
QUOTE(jsteele22 @ Jul 19 2007, 02:59 PM) *

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 19 2007, 03:16 PM) *

Stacked elbow

No, I don't see any need for it. That part is only really useful for engines that run. laugh.gif

You are probably right. And running engines are only useful if they are actually in the car, right? laugh.gif
SLITS
And it makes a rotten pot pipe ..... the rubber/plastic burns your lungs and makes you cough. smoke.gif
rhodyguy
you have to line it with foil stoner. nice work bruce. selfserving george.

k
Dr Evil
Oh ya, like me, Bruce is a real vendor rolleyes.gif Bruce, you and I make parts when we can which, I fell, doesnt actually qualify us a vendors. More like the welfare recipients of the World site - work only sometimes, sit around and BS most of the time. biggrin.gif

George, well.....ah, I aint got nothing nice to ask, or it always comes out bad so I wont wink.gif
jimkelly
i guess the back order was an error if i read into the edit above correctly - just another fault in AA's customer service techniques??

i swear by PP - always used them - always will.

jim
Engman
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Jul 19 2007, 06:21 PM) *

Well George if your intentions are so good I'd suggest instead of wearing your hat (picture below) you go see why of the 100's you have in stock, why your staff hasn't sent one out to the guy with the back order.

And George, as I told you in the emails when you asked me to make these for you (why you would want me to make them when you have 100's in stock is beyond me), I was asked about making them at the WCC05.

I'm also glad your concerned about my efforts to make parts........but remember it's called the free enterprise system........I don't need to check with you before I do something

You go Bruce - let me know when and how much. Your stuff is solid.

M
hwgunner
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jul 19 2007, 02:51 PM) *

Stacked elbow

My intent again was not to hyjack anyone's good effort only to suggest that we need such good effort to make parts that others are not making so we can satisfy the 914 hunger for nla parts. Like the dash switch caps. (someone just posted) Someone needs to make these and we will buy from them!!!!!!

Help me out here. Can't a post be edited?? Wouldn't that be the right thing to do?? Is that to hard??? Did anybody else think of this???? Am I just too stupid to know better?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Jul 20 2007, 02:15 PM) *

Stacked elbow

Help me out here. Can't a post be edited?? Wouldn't that be the right thing to do?? Is that to hard??? Did anybody else think of this???? Am I just too stupid to know better?

of course it can this whole thing is stupid anyway. All i wanted to say is that we need more parts made for 914s! Lets end this
hwgunner
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jul 20 2007, 04:20 PM) *

QUOTE(hwgunner @ Jul 20 2007, 02:15 PM) *

Stacked elbow

of course it can this whole thing is stupid anyway. All i wanted to say is that we need more parts made for 914s! Lets end this

Then end it by editing your post!!

ps-I know, I know I know!!!!!!!!
hwgunner
[/quote]
[/quote]

I will translate for everybody-- The above sentence realy means "we need more parts made for 914s!"
plas76targa
Bruce - count me in for one. It was I who asked at WCC05 - or maybe that was another vac line part..?
type47
i don't want to stir up the warm fuzzies flying back and forth, but i would like to know if there aren't 2 versions of the stacked elbow; one for the 1.7 and one for the 2.0? which is this or will it fit both?
rhodyguy
not enough stacked quotes laid upon one another. WTF.gif

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.