Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking to buy new seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
will
I have a constant back problem and the seats in my 914 is not helping much. I am 5'10" 185 lbs. I need something with good lower back support. I am thinking about the Monte Carlos seats by GTS.

I would like other people's opinion please. Post pics too if you have seat in your car.

thanks.
will
BigDBass
When I can justify the expense, I'll be going with GTS Classics Le Mans seats. I sat in Garold's Le Mans seats and they were very supportive.
will
do you know if an inflatable back support is available with GTS seats?
xitspd
Check out camp914.com Nice seats!

Dan
GTS
Hi All,
We offer all seats with lumbar support and due to the duralastic belts you have an firm comfortable ride at all times and you never will hit rock bottom....
The new seats that are now being produced in the USA and that Camp914 has on their website are much improved.We have now a lower seating position, more sideroom,option for waist belt holes, smaller and lower headrests and that is only the LeMans.
The Rallye,Avus,Sebring are also bolt on solutions now-however the backpadding needs alterations for these seats.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.