Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 spotted...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BMXerror
I just caught a glimpse of the dude and we waived at each other. On I st. just before Bear Valley Rd. It was white... that's all I could tell from the short time I saw it. That's the first other teener I've seen in my town in years! Someone on here?
Mark D.
DrifterJay
Out in Barstow there is a green 1.7 rolling around, and there is this old engineer with a 13b conversion in his garage with 4 other project 914s in his back yard. On Ft. Irwin there is a Red 70-71, and a Nice 74 6 Conversion with a cage....
I have the only V8 914 around here....
BMXerror
QUOTE(DrifterJay @ Jul 21 2007, 02:51 PM) *

Out in Barstow there is a green 1.7 rolling around, and there is this old engineer with a 13b conversion in his garage with 4 other project 914s in his back yard. On Ft. Irwin there is a Red 70-71, and a Nice 74 6 Conversion with a cage....
I have the only V8 914 around here....

Yours black? You in Hesperia about a year ago?
Mark D.
DrifterJay
Nope, was not in Victorville. My 914's home is normally in Orange County. But it is temporarily my daily driver right now...
mbdoc
914 - 6 here in Lake Arowhead w00t.gif Will be running at fontana Sunday the 29th with speedventures
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.