Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sorry Admins! I know this doesn't belong here.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Steve Thacker
I need a FI harness that is in great shape or darn close to for 73 / 2.0
I can pay via paypal or credit card. Will need to have it shipped next day or second day.
Car show coming up and I'm in a pinch

Thank you !!!!!
Steve
stevethacker@earthlink.net
or 614-449-6989,
mbdoc
try Rhode Island Wire in Rhode Island Maine. They have made harnesses for me for other cars. Possilbe have harness for 914's. Good luck!
Dave_Darling
http://members.rennlist.com/914_wiring_harnesses

If Jeff has the correct one made up already, he may be able to overnight it to you...

--DD
Steve Thacker
I have thought about Jeff's harnesses. Just a wee bit too pricey for me at this moment. I just sunk 6K in bodywork and paint.

I need a good used one until the winter sets in then I'll rebuild my own.
Steve Thacker
rubber baby buggy bumpers
Steve Thacker
I'm still looking. CSOB needs used FI harness. Come'on guys I know someone has one they are setting on. No need to cause it to hatch, I need it now !
boxstr
You might check over at the Parts For Sale or Classifieds.
CCLIN914CAMP
Steve Thacker
Will try there again.
Allan
Steve,

Maybe THIS guy could overnight it to you...
kconway
Check with Jake Raby, I got one from him a few weeks ago when he was cleaning out his shop. He said he had a bunch ~ $45/piece.

Kev
Steve Thacker
Thanks Allen, I'm looking at the auction it right now.
Kev...I'll also check with Jake and see if he has something he can ship fast.
Really appreciate the help guys !!!!
Cjllong
I have a 2.0 FI harness that has been sitting in a box for a couple years. It could use a good cleaning, but it worked when it was pulled off. Actually, I have the entire 2.0 fuel injection set up because my 2.0 was converted to L-Jet. I can send you a pic if you want, just let me know. Also, let me konw what price you think is fair. My e-mail is cjllong@yahoo.com

Chris
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Steve Thacker @ Jul 24 2007, 01:19 PM) *

Thanks Allen, I'm looking at the auction it right now.
Kev...I'll also check with Jake and see if he has something he can ship fast.
Really appreciate the help guys !!!!

I wouldn't spend too much time looking at that L-jet wiring harness, if I were you, and I sure wouldn't bid on it if I wanted it for my D-jet car. Even if it's in excellent condition, and comes with the double relay. But that's just me ...........................

The Cap'n, trapped in reality.
Steve Thacker
I have located one. Thanks All !!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.