Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anybody in the napa area got a couch i can crash on tonight?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
got stranded at McMarks shop. clutch not working and mark is not around ...

anybody closeby with a couch to spare?
idea.gif Andy
Jenny
ohmy.gif That sucks! You can't get into his place? You're a resourceful guy, use your fists! Or some tools smash.gif to get in. I don't suppose you'd contact the resident Home Depot advocate...

Good luck! unsure.gif

Jen
swood
Where's that emergency contact list when you need it.... confused24.gif

Wish I could help, but you'd scare the kids. w00t.gif
Dr. Roger
Isn't there some other guys in or near Napa??? Our favorite tile guy?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jul 24 2007, 10:32 PM) *

ohmy.gif That sucks! You can't get into his place? You're a resourceful guy, use your fists! Or some tools smash.gif to get in. I don't suppose you'd contact the resident Home Depot advocate...

Good luck! unsure.gif

Jen

i like trekkor and all but i know he wouldn't be happy if i called him about crashing at his couch ...
biggrin.gif Andy
SirAndy
QUOTE(swood @ Jul 24 2007, 10:36 PM) *

but you'd scare the kids. w00t.gif

if you ever need my help with that, just call me ...
call me.gif Andy
Dr. Roger
Marks garage has a heater doesn't it? There's a liquor store just down the street...

=)
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dr. Roger @ Jul 24 2007, 10:46 PM) *

Marks garage has a heater doesn't it? There's a liquor store just down the street...

=)

where? i know there's a 7/11 about 6 blocks away ...
idea.gif beer3.gif icon8.gif barf.gif yellowsleep[1].gif
Hammy
QUOTE(Dr. Roger @ Jul 24 2007, 11:46 PM) *

=)

Imagine Mark coming back..... finding Andy passed out on the shop floor... clutch in one hand, bottle in the other. biggrin.gif
Dr. Roger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 24 2007, 11:48 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr. Roger @ Jul 24 2007, 10:46 PM) *

=)

where? i know there's a 7/11 about 6 blocks away ...
idea.gif beer3.gif icon8.gif barf.gif yellowsleep[1].gif

Yep, and if you want real food there's a Safeway south west of you. Approximately 8 blocks. 1620 Clay St, Napa, CA
Link here. It's store "C".
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&...p;z=15&om=1
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dr. Roger @ Jul 24 2007, 11:07 PM) *

Yep, and if you want real food there's a Safeway south west of you. Approximately 8 blocks. 1620 Clay St, Napa, CA

too far. i'm tired. plus, i look like a grease monkey. of course, i didn't bring any clean clothes. my used to be white this morning shirt is black now. and so am i ...
biggrin.gif

just found a box of "Kung Pao" noodles! who knows how old they are. he doesn't have a microwave here, so i'm going to eat them cold.
shudder ...

yeah, yummy dinner!
chowtime.gif Andy
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 25 2007, 12:38 AM) *

QUOTE(Dr. Roger @ Jul 24 2007, 11:07 PM) *

too far. i'm tired. plus, i look like a grease monkey. of course, i didn't bring any clean clothes. my used to be white this morning shirt is black now. and so am i ...
biggrin.gif

just found a box of "Kung Pao" noodles! who knows how old they are. he doesn't have a microwave here, so i'm going to eat them cold.
shudder ...

yeah, yummy dinner!
chowtime.gif Andy

Sorry Andy,
I would have come down and gotten you and taken you home but I am in Jax FL...
Hope it all worked out.
Rob
jgara962
I'm sorry I'm not seeing this until now. You could have stayed at my place. We have an aerobed and I only live about 2 miles from Mark's shop. yellowsleep[1].gif

Hope things worked out.
McMark
There's a futon at the shop. And if you look closely, there's a microwave behind the desk. tongue.gif Oh and my phone works. tongue.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 25 2007, 09:52 AM) *

Oh and my phone works. tongue.gif

i know your phone works ... slap.gif
Sparky
1-900-Car-Sexx ??
piratenanner.gif

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 25 2007, 02:03 PM) *

QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 25 2007, 09:52 AM) *

Oh and my phone works. tongue.gif

i know your phone works ... slap.gif

Pat Garvey
Oops!

Forgot to note that you are in Napa.

You can always hang here - 3 extra bedrooms & all that stuff.....but we're 2500 miles apart.

Sorry
ppickerell
Andy homeless, what's next Brad working on Datsuns?
McMark
av-943.gif
mike souza
QUOTE(ppickerell @ Jul 25 2007, 07:53 PM) *

Andy homeless, what's next Brad working on Datsuns?

OUCH!

I love my Datsun!

I guess I wont let you guys see my Z tattoo hahahaha poke.gif

back to our regularly scheduled program...
Borderline
Here's a part of an email I got from Brad the other day

"I was away from civilization for almost 2 solid weeks working with the Nissan team at Willow Springs. Little to NO cell coverage out there and I didnt check email."

chairfall.gif chairfall.gif chairfall.gif chairfall.gif : av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

Honest!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.