Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT - What I have been doing since I have no 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tdgray
This is what I have been doing since I have no teener to work on. Certainly was as expensive as a teener though blink.gif

I should be working on getting the TR6 restored and sold but I figure I'll leave that for a winter project. Those funds should hopefully partially fund a new teener project. I am pretty hell bent on a six with flares ect so I hope I can get some decent bucks out of the TR.

Oh well here is the fun. 20 x 40 pool, vinyl liner and diving board... not on yet as the concrete is still curing.
tdgray
More...

Phoenix-MN
Triumph's - Fun little cars. I had and restored a TR250 in the early 80's and sold it at the time for a pretty sum of money (it helped finance my fisrt 911) Recent prices for decent TR's are right up there piratenanner.gif The biggest headache I had with the car was the electronics and wiring. Good luck with your project.
tdgray
Finally swimming... my neices love it... kids haven't been out of it for more than a few hours each day since we opened it last Sunday.

Waiting for the fence to be delivered this week and then the landscaping can be done. Oooo more fun... ouch my back biggrin.gif
jonferns
nice pool man...
nomore9one4
Nice job Todd! Thats what we will be doing next spring dry.gif idea.gif now that you have all that experience,want to come over for a jsharp.gif ? Umm, and bring your shovel. biggrin.gif
tdgray
Bob... check these guys out... it's where I bought mine. Polar Pools

I saved over 66% over a quote from a local pool guy.

Just be warned though... putting the bottom in is a total BITCH dry.gif
nomore9one4
Thanks for the link Todd! We are going to start shopping for one in the next few weeks. The link will give me a good idea of what to expect. Luckily, the wife only wants a small kidney shaped so it will not take "HER" to long to dig it! w00t.gif
Allan
You have outdoor pools in Ohio? blink.gif
tdgray
QUOTE(Headrage @ Jul 25 2007, 09:02 PM) *

You have outdoor pools in Ohio? blink.gif

Yep... just more proof that we are crazy sums-o-bitches biggrin.gif

Seriously... we get about a 5 1/2 month swimming season per year... sometimes 6 1/2 if October is really warm which it has been the last couple of years.

Also... not pictured is the 400,000 BTU heater that is hooked up to the pool. I can't wait to see my gas bill huh.gif :wohoo:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.