Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 Color Wiring Diagrams
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
racunniff
Somebody else may have done this, but I cannot find it anywhere if so.

Since I'm on vacation, 750 miles away from my car, I spent today colorizing my scans of the Haynes 1975 current flow diagram. I'm glad I did -it turns out it is different than the 1974 (especially the headlight wiring). I could never find color 1975 diagrams on the web anywhere, so these are presented under copyright "fair use" terms - the originals are still copyright by Haynes, of course. The images are somewhat useless without the original manual, since I did not upload the page with the key.

I may replace these with further cleaned-up PDFs some day. But I'm not in a hurry :-)

You can find them on my conversion blog at http://volt914.blogspot.com/2007/07/1975-c...ng-diagram.html

I'd put them directly on this site but I'm too lazy to figure out how to get around the image size limit right at this moment.

blitZ
Nice job, thanks
McMark
Stitched and uploaded here!

THANKS!!!
okieflyr
Thanks for the nice work, It's very relevant to my electrical project right now.
racunniff
QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 25 2007, 04:56 PM) *

Stitched and uploaded here!

THANKS!!!

Very cool, thanks! Someday I'll need to figure out how you did that...
McMark
Photoshop to stitch them, and being an admin to upload them. Admins have no upload restriction. happy11.gif
76-914
QUOTE(racunniff @ Jul 25 2007, 03:46 PM) *

Somebody else may have done this, but I cannot find it anywhere if so.

Since I'm on vacation, 750 miles away from my car, I spent today colorizing my scans of the Haynes 1975 current flow diagram. I'm glad I did -it turns out it is different than the 1974 (especially the headlight wiring). I could never find color 1975 diagrams on the web anywhere, so these are presented under copyright "fair use" terms - the originals are still copyright by Haynes, of course. The images are somewhat useless without the original manual, since I did not upload the page with the key.

I may replace these with further cleaned-up PDFs some day. But I'm not in a hurry :-)

You can find them on my conversion blog at http://volt914.blogspot.com/2007/07/1975-c...ng-diagram.html

I'd put them directly on this site but I'm too lazy to figure out how to get around the image size limit right at this moment.

Here we are almost two years later and your info is still being used. Thanks for the hard work and my sanity. I had just started w/ the fog lamp circuit and noticed that the wire colors from the the relay didn't jive w/ haynes. Did you find the relay board diagram that has 85 & 86 term's reversed?
charliew
I also appreciate the effort. Now if only I can file this where I can find it in the future.
ScottD914
thanks, this helps with my rewire job
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.