Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT So I am givin' the kid a bath and
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hwgunner
Givin' the kid, 2.5 years old, a bath and he says SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

next thing I know the tub almost overflows with bubbles!!! I give him a big thumb3d.gif and av-943.gif
BMXerror
clap56.gif Kids are great when they're not irritating as hell.
Mark D.
hwgunner
Tomorrow night is Mommy's turn!!!!!!!!! av-943.gif
BigDBass
biggrin.gif

My little Maddie just turned 1 year old last monday and I'll drink to your moment with your boy. They sure are a fuchin' riot. (When they're not irritating as hell!)
hwgunner
QUOTE(BigDBass @ Jul 25 2007, 09:52 PM) *

biggrin.gif

My little Maddie just turned 1 year old last monday and I'll drink to your moment with your boy. They sure are a fuchin' riot. (When they're not irritating as hell!)

You are absolutley right. One of my seven year olds firsts complete sentences was "pull my finger" and my 11 year old asked his mother one day in a poster store, when he was about 4, why her "butt" didn't look like the one in the picture. I explained to him later that filipino butt's don't look anything like white butts. av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
BigDBass
Click to view attachment
zymurgist
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Jul 25 2007, 11:53 PM) *

Tomorrow night is Mommy's turn!!!!!!!!! av-943.gif

I bet Mommy can make a lot more bubbles...
hwgunner
8:15 tonight I hear SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH while sitting at my computer and was ROTFLMAO before my wife could say a word. My other boys were in the room and had the same reaction. chairfall.gif
Mueller
while giving my 18 month old twins a bath a few weeks ago we had our 1st "floater" experiance in the bath.....needless to say, yuck !!! and I had to grab the girls out and wash them again blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.