Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Sighting on PCH through LB and Seal Beach
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Don't know if this is a member here or not. Saw this car yesterday but had a hard time catching it as the guy drives like an Idiot. No blinkers, wreckless and careless and just plain stupid driving habit. His car is in disparate need of restoration. It also needs some engine work, when he was ripping through traffic like he was the only one on the road that mattered, his car was blowing out smoke from the back and it smelled terrible. It was a 1975 orange with a 1.8 liter. It is not too far gone that it cannot be saved.
skline
Also saw this one out in the Inbred Empire, Upland to be more precise. I think they work at Target out there as it was parked out where the employees would be parked and was there the whole time I was there, which was a long time. smile.gif I was shopping in the strip mall so I went to about 4 stores.
jim_hoyland
I see the guy with the surfboard all the time around Huntington and Bolsa Chica.
JoeSharp
Clueless local surfer, lives at the trailer park at Newland and PCH.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.