Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Schwimmwagen found
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drewvw
What's up all...been out of the loop a bit this summer so I figured I would throw something out there.

My dad and his best friend, always on the trail of interesting cars buried in old garages, uncovered a schwimmwagen owned by a little old lady out east.

Not sure how many of these are known, but this one has been under wraps for a long time so its probably a new discovery.

Here's some crappy phone pics, my pop said he couldn't get any full views since the garage was so small. They give a mysterious flair to the whole thing...

And no, IT IS NOT FOR SALE.
mike_the_man
Holy Crap! I want one! There was an article in Excellence about these awhile back. Very cool.
drewvw
yeah i guess there are only 133 known in the world and i checked the registry...this one ain't on there.

I am trying to convince my dad's buddy (who has deep pockets) to try and buy it but this old lady doesn't want to sell.
mike_the_man
Old ladies die sooner or later. biggrin.gif Any idea what something like this would sell for? What kind of shape is it in? It's a little hard to tell from the pics (did you have Andy taking them for you???)
drewvw

no clue...maybe somebody else can shed some light on that...
URY914
Go to thesamba.com they will be all over it.
Johny Blackstain
thumb3d.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(mike_the_man @ Jul 27 2007, 12:18 PM) *

Old ladies die sooner or later. biggrin.gif Any idea what something like this would sell for? What kind of shape is it in? It's a little hard to tell from the pics (did you have Andy taking them for you???)

Old ladies usually die ummmmm later....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.