Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT One of my favorite places to eat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GWN7
One of my favorite places to eat is Big Ricks Hot Rod Diner. Good food and the prices are right. Rick opened the doors about 10 years ago and it is a sort of local hot rodders drop in place. The walls are covered with car items. You never know what someone will be driving when you stop in for a burger.

I've been to Race Rock in Fl and was just wondering what other car theamed resturants you might have that are local to where you live?
GWN7
Ricks current "summer ride" and a sweet 62 pont convert that one of the guests brought that day.....
GWN7
More of the stuff on the walls.....every square inch is covered with car related stuff
GWN7
one more..... P car pic in the back smile.gif
balljoint
What kind of oil does he use to make french fries?
skline
Hopefully 5w50 racing oil smile.gif

The poster in the back says "Justification for higher education" I have seen it before, way cool picture!
Michael N
One of my all time favorites is the Hot Rod Grill in Florence OR. The owner is a real car nut.

Article and photos
jimtab
I don't know about "car food" places but if you are ever in Nashville, TN be sure to go to Jim n Ricks BBQ joint....the best BBQ I have ever eaten...we were there the week before last on our "slow lap of the East coast 2007" roadtrip...had a great trip but missed seeing my old bud in Long Island....just ran out of time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.