Joe Sharp
/L (Linda)
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAST!
? Grimstead
? Mark Decker
? BMXError
? Sean
? Hirschel

Please post if you want to come! Would be awesome to meet up with a few of the SlowCal Guys.

rocking nana.gif
Toast
Okay!

:yellow914: driving-girl.gif

Post it on NARP for the loco newbies.
skline
I will try to make it, depends on work schedule. The drawback is the traffic coming from the OC into that area, it just SUCKS!
Lou W
In & Out drooley.gif

I wish I could be there. sad.gif
BMXerror
Sorry Brando. No-can-do. My weekday bed time is 7:30 pm. icon8.gif Is this in Riverside, BTW? Directions? I don't think I can make it, but if I quit my job between now and wednesday, I just might. chairfall.gif
Mark D.
Grimstead
I'm in!
thumb3d.gif
Brando
Mark,
Serfas Club / Auto Center drive off of the 91fwy in Corona.

Too bad you can't make it. We'll eat some double-doubles for ya in yer place.

~B

QUOTE(BMXerror @ Jul 29 2007, 04:34 PM) *
Sorry Brando. No-can-do. My weekday bed time is 7:30 pm. icon8.gif Is this in Riverside, BTW? Directions? I don't think I can make it, but if I quit my job between now and wednesday, I just might. chairfall.gif
Mark D.

Crazyhippy
95 miles through the Birthplace of traffic, on a weeknight alfred.gif

I'd love to, but that makes for a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG night (spelled poorly for effect happy11.gif )

chowtime.gif BJH chowtime.gif
Aaron Cox
i should be able to.....
back to pomona for an 8am class on thur morning
DrifterJay
If you can make this a regular thing, I will be able to attend after Aug 20th...as I will be out of the Army by then fingers crossed.
T H O M A S
sure,7pm or 8pm?
Brando
Lets shoot for 8PM.
Elliot Cannon
See you all there.
craig downs
How funny you must of read my mind Brando. I was just thinking during this week about how long it was since the last one and about having another one.
Twystd1
I B DARE. bRANDOOOooooooooooo

C
So.Cal.914
It's always something, this time I'm 3000 miles away. sad.gif

I know it wouldn't be a problem for Elliot, he'd just UPS himself there.
Toast
Well, 8 is pushing it for me. I do live 50 miles from there, plus I have to get up at 4:00 am to go to work.
unsure.gif
Twystd1
Might have my new to me Teener by then. If'n the dealio goes through.

It's a rolling, tagged, brakes works, parts car. But she rives.
We will see......

My black car is in parts and pieces now. The flares are fuched. I gotta figure out which way to go on em..... Then steal.. I mean buy some some 7s and 8s or 9s and 10s. Plus skins......

Twystd1
G e o r g e
Clayton

which of the local cars did you pick up?

on in and out, I'm out

happens to fall on my Anniversary and my wife said she wants more than a double double and animal style fries for grub
skline
icon_bump.gif Figured I would bump this since it is tonight, I may ride out with Clayton if we can meet up before hand. Not sure if he got his car last night, I offered to go with him to pick it up. See you all out there tonight.
Slider
I might be able to make it the Teener wont be able ive got a oil leak that i just dont trust it going down there..

Chris
spunone
Should be there for a short time Gotta have my Clayton Fix for the year happy11.gif
Aaron Cox
i may be late....

trying to get some studying in....
spunone
AC still need some seam sealer?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(spunone @ Aug 1 2007, 03:24 PM) *

AC still need some seam sealer?

suredo!

if i cant make it... pawn it off on bill grimstead smile.gif
still have the rivnut tool also?

spunone
What size?
spunone
Hate being Early what time are most showin up driving.gif
skline
Clayton and I will be leaving around 6:30 from Costa Mesa which should put us there around 7:40 to 8:00 depending on traffic.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(spunone @ Aug 1 2007, 03:32 PM) *

What size?

need 3 rivnuts to mount my remote filter......

they look like m6 or m8 holes,
IPB Image
G e o r g e
QUOTE(skline @ Aug 1 2007, 03:41 PM) *

Clayton and I will be leaving around 6:30 from Costa Mesa which should put us there around 7:40 to 8:00 depending on traffic.

chairfall.gif laugh.gif you must be going up the 57 to the 60 down the 15 and back in on the 91 if you think your getting there in 1:15 av-943.gif av-943.gif

the 91 is Satan's Hwy, it leads to hell, but the worst part is once your on it your already in purgatory
Aaron Cox
i'm out sad.gif

not ready for a test tomorrow..... got to study through the nite.
Have fun without me
skline
We are not taking the 91, have you not heard of Toll Roads? They are great!

Aaron, I knew you were going to back out for some reason or another, I don't know why, but I just knew. Maybe next time.
skline
Looks like we wont be leaving till around 7 or there abouts, I think Clayton forgot where I live. He just called and is on his way after he gets some gas. Look for us around 8 or shortly there after. smile.gif driving.gif
Brando
Roger that. Since Aaron flaked I guess I'll be first on the scene... come hell or cheap hookers, I'll be there!
DerekKim
Mmm you're not a man unless you get a 5x5! Sounds like fun. Wish I could be there. I haven't had In-n-Out since last July sad.gif

Have fun!
Brando
Hopefully Elliott and Skline will post their pics tonight or tomorrow...
skline
Ask for and you shall receive Brando, however, you were the last to show up but the last to leave also. It's been awhile since I have been to any event, it was nice to get out and see some old friends and a few new ones.
Lou W
Wow, looks like you guys sure had fun, who's the guy with the short hair and long beard? biggrin.gif
spunone
Yep Joe sure happy11.gif looks like one mean Biker dude
BMXerror
Was Brando just on his phone all night? blink.gif
Mark D.
Brando
Someone has to coordinate those drug deals...

Nah, just when skline was shooting pics for 2 minutes. Just like something else he does for 2 minutes. lol2.gif
skline
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Aug 2 2007, 10:33 AM) *

Was Brando just on his phone all night? blink.gif
Mark D.

He showed up last as some were getting ready to leave confused24.gif Then he was on the phone for like 30 minutes trying to find a girl for the night. I dont think he was successful as he was not really happy when he finally hung up. cool_shades.gif
Allan
Those so-cal peoples will always make sure that anyone outside of the 2 hour boundery are excluded... drunk.gif
Allan
[/quote]
He showed up last as some were getting ready to leave confused24.gif Then he was on the phone for like 30 minutes trying to find a girl for the night. I dont think he was successful as he was not really happy when he finally hung up. cool_shades.gif
[/quote]

Way to go dude thumb3d.gif
bernbomb914
sorry I missed it but the we are close to getting The yellow beauty it running I hope
Allan
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Aug 2 2007, 04:53 PM) *

sorry I missed it but the we are close to getting The yellow beauty it running I hope

rocking nana.gif
Brando
QUOTE(skline @ Aug 2 2007, 05:41 PM) *

Yeah but luckily I've always got a good one to come home to. Skline knows the story on that cool_shades.gif
914rrr
Darn it, bad timing! The wife and I will be in LA next week on biz and pleasure.

Anything else 914 and/or Porsche related going on 8-7 through 8-11?

Rob
skline
Well, I have been wanting to put together something for the So Cal Contingent for a dinner/drink night in Huntington Beach. If I can get a head count on who would like to attend, we can set something up for the 8th, Wednesday night and all are welcome. I just talked to the restaurant and they will put together a menu for us and we can get as loud as we want. What do you all think? I will start a new thread for it if there is enough interest.

Kids would be welcome also as there are pinball machines and stuff there.
curtis
Hey Brandon thanks for taking my little bro home the night of the auto X!!!! I owe you about 20 double doubles! smile.gif If you do one of these get togethers on a Sunday night I will definitely be there! aktion035.gif P.S. Hirschel says since he was the one that was supposed to take him home that night that he owes you fifty dollors worth of used parts! Seriously! boldblue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.