Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Local resources
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zen motorcycle
Anyone know of a local resource in the Plano/Frisco area for the metric fuel lines.

Zims is a drive for me and need it today if possible

Thanks
derekdenman
2 wheel world used to have some. Any bike shop should have what you need.
Grelber
Call Wes, and ask him. Then let me know what he says. I'm relocating my fuel pump to the front in a bit, and will need the lines myself.
zen motorcycle
QUOTE(Grelber @ Jul 30 2007, 01:04 PM) *

Call Wes, and ask him. Then let me know what he says. I'm relocating my fuel pump to the front in a bit, and will need the lines myself.

Wes said no,

Any other ideas? motorcycle shops have been a bust as well
dakotaewing
If you can wait a few days, and you are looking for metal through the tunnel, get them from Chris at Tangerine racing -

Thom
zen motorcycle
QUOTE(dakotaewing @ Jul 30 2007, 02:22 PM) *

If you can wait a few days, and you are looking for metal through the tunnel, get them from Chris at Tangerine racing -

Thom

Thanks, but I am looking for the lines in the engine compartment, specifically that connect to the metal fuel rails

Second the stainless lines from Chris though if anyone is looking at this in the future.
Grelber
Did you try any of the parts dept's at the foreign auto dealerships?
zen motorcycle
QUOTE(Grelber @ Jul 30 2007, 03:41 PM) *

Did you try any of the parts dept's at the foreign auto dealerships?

Was trying to stay away from dealerships if possible, but night have to go that route

Any bug shops up north?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.