Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Indiana teeners....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Indiana / Chicagoland teeners, anyone interested in meeting for dinner or lunch sometime after the Holidays???

Since our rides are down for their winter naps, maybe we can get together for a few beerchug.gif and talk driving.gif .

Anyone????
cnavarro
I'm up for meeting up for dinner, as long as I dont have to drive down to Indy for the third time in a month :-)

Charles Navarro
LN Engineering
http://www.LNengineering.com
Aircooled Precision Performance
seanery
Charles,
I had passes for the show couple weeks ago, i'd have gone if I'd known you were going.
cnavarro
It was a miserable drive from up here to Indy for the PRI show. Took forever to make my way going 30mph from momence to I-65. The show wasn't all that bad- I got to meet up with some of my vendors and talk to a few perspective ones too. My wife and I covered the whole show in about 5 hours of power walking with only about 1 hr of talking mixed in there. Next year we should make it a trip for everyone who can manage to get a pass- I know as a manufacturer they made me go through hoops to get our passes.

We should have a get-together up in momence once the weather gets better (and I have a chance to clean the shop). I'm trying to convince my father in law to knock two walls down and put in overhead doors to make service bays (and to also buy a two or four post lift). Once I get it done, it would make a hell of a tech session hot spot :-)

Charles Navarro
LN Engineering
http://www.LNengineering.com
Aircooled Precision Performance
Doug Leggins
I'm Interested.

Of course depends on date/time/location

My driver doesn't nap in the winter. It also has a very short life expectancy. Any day that the sun is shining and I am dressed warm enough (no Heat) its drive time.
Engman
I would love to be there - but with relatives coming in and work there is little chance. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.