Full Version: Rear Sway Bar Mounts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Engman
Rear Sway Mounts

Please see Engman Parts for details
M

IPB Image
Engman
I also have the trunk reinforcements for the rear sway bar mounts. Engman Parts has all the details.
M
SirAndy
cool! do you also have brackets for mounting the sway bar inside the trunk, like they did on the GT's?

Andy
Engman
I am ignorant on that one. Is there a pic somewhere?

M
SirAndy
QUOTE(Engman @ Apr 13 2004, 01:32 PM)
I am ignorant on that one. Is there a pic somewhere?

here you go ...
914werke
How about a pic of the trunk reinforcements and another of thier installed location?
Engman
Here is a pic of the reinforcements....
Engman
And the location is easy - right againt the rib at the top on each side... Shown is the drivers side shot from the rear...
Engman
Andy - here is borrowed pic of what I think you are referring to.

M
Engman
75-76 rear sway bar mounts - as shown below, Please see Engman Parts has all the details.

M
monkei
can the top still fit in the rear trunk with the sway bar installed as shown above?
Engman
The in trunk mount has not been made and is not currently available. This was a discussion Andy had on the subject a while back. If it WAS available it would not interfere with the top - too much distance between the two.

M
monkei
thought that looked odd, how does it mount then: from trailing arms or a arms to the reinforced trunk mount? you have any pictures of a rear sway bar setup installed with the brackets? this would be used with stock rear bars?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.