Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brad Penn in PNW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tom
Pacific northwesteners,
Anyone using this yet? Brad Penn 20W50. Recommended by Charles and Jake for our air cooled engines.
If you are using it, where are you getting it? Tried local flaps, was told to go to the manufacturer. E-Mailed them and they send me to Hill Petroleum in Colorado. Trying to not have to pay the shipping costs on this.
Thanks,
Tom
craig downs
I'll be buying it thru Jake or Charles only because they put up a lot of time and expense on all the oil testing and sharing it
hydroliftin
QUOTE(Tom @ Aug 1 2007, 04:14 PM) *

E-Mailed them and they send me to Hill Petroleum in Colorado. Trying to not have to pay the shipping costs on this.
Thanks,
Tom

E-mail Hill. They were very responsive, and sent me to a local distributor in Santa Cruz, CA (I'm in San Jose). It's kind of luck of the draw on how close their retailers are to you.
r_towle
buy it from LN engineer, he has an online store.

Rich
Borderline
QUOTE(Porsche_envy @ Aug 1 2007, 04:35 PM) *

E-Mailed them and they send me to Hill Petroleum in Colorado. Trying to not have to pay the shipping costs on this.
Thanks,
Tom

E-mail Hill. They were very responsive, and sent me to a local distributor in Santa Cruz, CA (I'm in San Jose). It's kind of luck of the draw on how close their retailers are to you.

Who's the distributor in Santa Cruz?? I'm not far away and surf there semi-regularly.
Joe Ricard
Slowboyracing.com I got it in 3 days and it was 3 something a quart.
hydroliftin
QUOTE(Borderline @ Aug 1 2007, 06:06 PM) *

Thanks,
Tom

Who's the distributor in Santa Cruz?? I'm not far away and surf there semi-regularly.

This according to Hill Petroleum In CO (I haven't contacted them myself):

Bayside Oil II Inc

Write a review
210 Encinal St
Santa Cruz, CA 95060

(831) 427-3773
(831) 427-3774

Borderline
QUOTE(Porsche_envy @ Aug 1 2007, 07:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Borderline @ Aug 1 2007, 06:06 PM) *

Thanks,
Tom

This according to Hill Petroleum In CO (I haven't contacted them myself):

Bayside Oil II Inc

Write a review
210 Encinal St
Santa Cruz, CA 95060

(831) 427-3773
(831) 427-3774

kewl...thanks!!
914werke
Two different distributers N. & S.
one in Snohomish the other in Federal Way (not Kent).
They left me a VM message let me recall it and I post the
particulars. smile.gif
update: from Norm Fisher (master disributer 800 323 8963): Engines by Freddie in Snohomish contact = Fred Williams 425 422 3332
in Federal Way G&M Honest Performance 253 838 7070 contact is Steve
Jake Raby
I have taken the steps to release a bulletin to all my engine customers dating back to 1998 mandating the use of Brad Penn engine oil- this also applies to all engine kit customers!

Charles has been shipping the oil world wide, but we still have not added it to our store- the main reason for this is my crazy development schedule and how tied up I have been in the lab for the past two months....

We should have it available at the tail end of next week.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.