Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Didn't someone say you need a 2.0 to get a good price?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brer
6k for 1.7L already.

ebay 1.7l
skline
That is a very nice looking car, from the pictures, it looks really clean and from his description, he knows what he is talking about with the car. It's close if someone wants a PPI, Aaron lives in Corona also. If I had the money and was looking for one, that would be a good choice.

drgchapman
Looks to be a very clean, rust free car. Very RARE. Very Cool.

Black is a great color for a 914, that is helping the price as well, I think.

I paid more for our '73 2.0 signal orange car and had to rebuild the engine immediately... This looks to be a great candidate for a /6. A 914 powered by a Porsche six is a blast!

Have Aaron look at, if he can.
skline
Well, the auction is ending in about an hour, so I doubt it would do anyone any good. At this point, you would have to take the sellers word for it. He might be a member here with the way he talks about the car. Maybe?
kconway
Don't know him but pretty sure "Will" is a member. Whats up Will? You done?
Pat Garvey
Nice looking 914. Some unoriginal items - wheels, steering wheel. Some parts need replacement - windshield, some carpet pieces.

But it's black! That was a $300 option in '72 & it looks original.

I'd say the buyer stole this car. Who cres if it has a 1.7 - it's a lightwieght & mostly original. Besides, 1.7's aren't exactly slouches! I beat a 906 in mine at a Parade autocross once. No lie!
Pat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.