Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: L- Jet Q&A Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
G e o r g e
I'm trying to reassemble my previously working L-Jet system to do initial break in on my rebuild .

As i am hooking up all of the vacuum lines per the PP layout i realize that i do not and did not have parts of the system previously on the engine.

No egr or decel valve and now i've switched to the mallory so no vacuum there either.

so do i plug the 4 mm outlet on the throttle body?

run the 5 mm directly from the fuel regulator to the plenum?

run the 19mm line from the Y fitting directly to the plenum?

or did i miss place one of these items and she'll never run again.... confused24.gif

on a side note I'm switching to SDS as soon as break in is completed and she's close to being in tune,

and forget about the charcoal canister as the PO mechanic must have removed that as well
type47
i took my decel valve out of my L-jet too. i just plugged the connection fitting. i have been known to be wrong before but i say to connect the fuel pressure regulator to the phlenum, all other connection ports should be capped/plugged so there are no vacuum leaks. don't have experience with egr as my 74 was not equipped.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.