Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: White 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
Any one here own the white 914 I see here in Paso Robles Ca.? Chrome wheels and hub caps? Not far from Hampton Inn.
Elliot
markb
Not my car or one I know,

BUT....

What are you doing in my neck of the woods without contact to stop by????????? mad.gif
Cap'n Krusty
And you may have just joined The Cap'n's blacklist .............................
Elliot Cannon
Sorry guys but we've been busy house hunting. We made an offer today on a place in west Paso Robles. Will find out tomorrow if the sellers agreed to our offer.
Cheers, Elliot
Lou W
Hey Elliot,

You're not looking far enough north..... Oregon sure is beautiful. cool.gif
hwgunner
I have a friend that has a white 75 and works in Paso at the kragen right by wallmart. He may be driving it this week but I think he has 5 lug fuchs.
markb
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Aug 3 2007, 09:38 PM) *

Sorry guys but we've been busy house hunting. We made an offer today on a place in west Paso Robles. Will find out tomorrow if the sellers agreed to our offer.
Cheers, Elliot

There goes the neighborhood.....

chairfall.gif
EdwardBlume
There goes the neighborhood? Have you looked around? huh.gif

Naw, I'm just kidding. I be born and raised in Nipomo - graduated frum St Joes.
markb
QUOTE(Rob Ways @ Aug 4 2007, 01:15 AM) *

My condolences. At least you got out...... av-943.gif
computers4kids
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Aug 3 2007, 10:38 PM) *

Cheers, Elliot

Elliot, you'll like Paso Robles...I lived there for years out by the country club and love it. It gets a bit hot there but you get a nice 4:00 breeze that cools things down nicely. Paso has alot of "small town" charm and sense of community...check out the bean feed when it comes around. I wish I had held on to the house we sold...at least for few more years. I had bought a nice house on the golf course for 159,000 eigh years ago that now would sell easily now for 750,000...that's alot of 914 parts!

PS You have some great 914 neighbors as well! beerchug.gif
hwgunner
QUOTE(Rob Ways @ Aug 4 2007, 02:15 AM) *

I sure am glad I live in Santa Maria, which is in Santa Barbara County. beerchug.gif stirthepot.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.