Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine bay seals-door seals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Mikey914
Figured I'd add to the other seal thread to keep everything together. Just cut the die for the other 3 engine seals and have sample material back. I've checked it out and it fits as good as the original. I'm selling a strip that is cut in the field to fit. You would need less than 100" to do all 3, I'm sending at least 102" to allow for any variation.
You'll have to scroll down to the bottom, but picture is attached. This will do all 3 seals for $72+shipping (seals available after Oct 16th)
It's cheapest to send Priority mail flat rate for $9.20 domestic.

Ok, finally got the door seal materials back and checked for fit. These fit nicely. Not too large for the opening, but solid fit to the door. These are not oem. They are reproduction. They ARE NOT a generic seal that is just a bulb on the side of a trim channel like you see advertised on some ebay listings.

$32 for a set left and right.

Compare to 914-531-821-10 & 914-531-822-10

914-504-117-10 Reproduction Engine compartment seal above transmission $28

Paypal or check ok
rfuerst911sc
PM sent.
Mikey914
Installed photos. Isn't POR 15 great!
rfuerst911sc
Today I received the door seals and the front trunk seal. A few weeks ago I received the tranny seal. All look like nice pieces. It will be a while before I install them but I'm guessing they will work fine. Thanks for a great product.
dinomium
I need to get the door seals! The engine tin seals look really good.

beerchug.gif
Mikey914
More sets back in stock. I will be moving all sales to an ebay store end of the month. If you want them at this price, your time is limited. The heater hoses, and rear engine seals along with upper trunk seal will all be moved.
Thanks,

Mark
Gint
I'll send PM Mark
Mikey914
More to come
Mikey914
Sunday last day before moving to ebay.
DAS914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 31 2007, 01:47 PM) *

Sunday last day before moving to ebay.

would like the trunk seal and a set of door seals. the engine compartment seals I got from you are great.
Thanks, Mike
johannes
Ordered the inner door seals. They are just great! And the shipping was fast.
arvcube
how do we go about ordering the these seals?

Thanks,
Arvin
rjames
The heater hoses

Heater hoses? Which, where, how much?
Mikey914
QUOTE(rjames @ Oct 3 2007, 01:46 AM) *

The heater hoses

Heater hoses? Which, where, how much?

Both Left and right that go between the flaper valve on the heat exchanger to the body of the car club price $30 for both + shipping.
David_S
Put me down for a set of all four of the engine compartment seals !!! Gonna be needing them pretty soon, but would rather just wait till they can all be shipped at once !!
koozy
I'll take a set of all 4 seals too. Let me know when you have them
DanT
Mark,
just wanted to drop you a line to let you know I got my door seals on Wednesday.
Installed them today....very nice. Those should help keep road noise and moisture out of the car. Plus they look a whole lot better biggrin.gif
Thank you for a great product smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Dan
clarkcou
I am happy with the seals previously purchased (door and engine tin seal). I would like to get the 3 engine compartment seals. Let me know when to send the money.

Randy Clark
1185 Wright Ave
Arnold, MD 21012
arvcube
again, where can we order these? i've been on ebay and see some. what is your ebay name?
thanks
Mikey914
QUOTE(arvcube @ Oct 7 2007, 11:34 PM) *

again, where can we order these? i've been on ebay and see some. what is your ebay name?
thanks

Ebay is whitesell8180 - you can just PM me with what you want and your shipping address I can quote shipping, but unless it will not fit in a flat rate box, the most you'll pay domestically is $8.95, less if it's light.
-Mark
I also have some items listed that I do not have listed here, like the LED conversion kit for the 914(turn signals and running lights) to include low load relay, and 8 LEDs necessary for conversion. As I don't have as many of these units, I tend to auction the items that I only have 3 or 4 of.
914werke
RE: the bulb kit can you provide more desc. & or Pic's?
Do they work witht the fader of the OE light switch?
Mikey914
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Oct 10 2007, 08:46 PM) *

RE: the bulb kit can you provide more desc. & or Pic's?
Do they work witht the fader of the OE light switch?

The LEDs on the bulb kit are straight replacements for the bayonet bulbs that are in the car stock. Literally as simple as changing the bulb, no sodering or extra wirring. The LEDs do not dim. The are either on or off. They work with the factor fader switch to either be on or off. If you have an issue with night blindness, I would recommend the red kit as the red light will allow for better with white light vision (similar to aircraft cockpit night lighting).
kconway
[quote name='Mikey914' date='Aug 3 2007, 09:21 PM' post='931439']
Figured I'd add to the other seal thread to keep everything together. Just cut the die for the other 3 engine seals and have sample material back. I've checked it out and it fits as good as the original. I'm selling a strip that is cut in the field to fit. You would need less than 100" to do all 3, I'm sending at least 102" to allow for any variation.

Okay, spent the money for the single rear seal and just need the two side seals. Don't tell me I gotta buy the whole 102"...
Mikey914
No, I'll break up a seal if you want 2 pieces. Both sides for $20 each, $40 + shipping.
boxstr
I need another engine seal, the complete roll for three sides. mAR k I PP'd funds.
Thank you
Craig
computers4kids
Mark,
I could use a top engine bay seal and the roll to take care of the bottom three. I would also like a set of the "inner door" seals...the ones that attach to the door..not the frame.

Do you by chance make the seal that fits on the bottom of the front windshield frome lip near the dash? The OEM seal had the metal inside to grip the lip.
Could you send me a total and I'll Paypal.
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.