Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need this part, I need help.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
67rafa
I am interested in a 71 914-4, and to be able to drive it it needs this part for the clutch cable that makes it sweep around to hook up to the tranny. sad.gif Click to view attachment
Spoke
What part is it that you need? The pulley or the bracket that holds the pulley? Both should be readily available. Put a WTB: post on the parts page.

BTW, welcome.png

Spoke
67rafa
QUOTE(Spoke @ Aug 4 2007, 07:54 PM) *

What part is it that you need? The pulley or the bracket that holds the pulley? Both should be readily available. Put a WTB: post on the parts page.

BTW, welcome.png

Spoke

I need the whole thing even the bolt.
What do you call it? so I could put a WTB.
How much do you think?
john rogers
The pulley's are available from Porsche but the bracket will have to come from a donner transmission.
Spoke
The bracket, pulley, and bolts shouldn't be that much from a donor tranny. I have one here in PA although one of your SoCal buddies should have one that you could pick up. Shouldn't be too expensive.

Spoke
SLITS
Ok noobie ..... check your PM.
67rafa
QUOTE(SLITS @ Aug 4 2007, 10:37 PM) *

Ok noobie ..... check your PM.

Hey SLITS,
Did you send that clutch pulley assembly yet? Did you get my info.? let me know, call me any time i'm in Ventura, 805 797 1181
thanx

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.