Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody know how Stratplayer is doing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
Whats Jim's status? Anyone?
scotty b
He posted on page one of the Howard sad.gif thread
Eric_Shea
I PM'd to see if he's up for visitors. He's had some major surgery. A large portion of his colon was removed. He had polyps removed last month but I believe that was preventative and they proved to be benign.

It was my understanding that this section of colon simply collapsed or contracted restricing normal operation. Prior to surgery the doctors didn't have an answer as to why.

I'll see if I can call later today as well.

Prayers go out to Jim for some quick healing. hands.gif
StratPlayer
Hello, I got home from the hospital today. Thanks Joe for your concern. They removed over a foot of my colon and a piece of my bladder. Colon had ruptured and the scare tissue attached itself to my bladder and pelvis. I hate that I still have this cathader in me. Good news I'm cancer free. now is just a matter of recovery. I hope I will be well enough to make it Moab. Thanks everyone for your concern.
Eric_Shea
smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif biggrin.gif pray.gif bye1.gif smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif drunk.gif biggrin.gif piratenanner.gif

Speedy recovery Bro!
So.Cal.914

"They removed over a foot of my colon..."

Over a foot? So it must have had part of the calf attached to the foot? Glad your back. thumb3d.gif

shelby/914
Here's hopes for a speedy recovery and that you can make it to Moab. beerchug.gif
Lou W
Glad to hear the good news. beerchug.gif
TROJANMAN
Jim,
I'm sorry your thread over on NARP can't be seen this weekend.
A few people were asking about updates. I'm glad you are back home.
We look forward to seeing you again in MOAB smile.gif
JPB
Shoot he's a Strat palyer. If he was a Les Paul player, then I'd be worried. wink.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Aug 5 2007, 05:23 PM) *

Hello, I got home from the hospital today. Thanks Joe for your concern. They removed over a foot of my colon and a piece of my bladder. Colon had ruptured and the scare tissue attached itself to my bladder and pelvis. I hate that I still have this cathader in me. Good news I'm cancer free. now is just a matter of recovery. I hope I will be well enough to make it Moab. Thanks everyone for your concern.

Happy to hear that you're "mending". Ouch - catheter!

Mend on & be well.
Pat
KaptKaos
Glad to hear you are on the mend.

orthobiz
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Aug 5 2007, 07:23 PM) *

They removed over a foot of my colon and a piece of my bladder. Colon had ruptured and the scare tissue attached itself to my bladder and pelvis.

I was gonna use the "This thread is worthless without pictures" but that would be TOO crass!

Catheter may bother you, but thank goodness you didn't need a colostomy! Good luck.

Paul
JB 914
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Aug 5 2007, 04:23 PM) *

They removed over a foot of my colon and a piece of my bladder.

I'm pretty sure ENGMAN has a kit to repair that. laugh.gif

Glad your home and on the mend. I hope the recovery is quick and uneventful.

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.