Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Parts Glossary on the World
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lavanaut
As someone who's learning about cars in general at the same time he's learning about 914s, I really wish there was a 914 parts glossary around. It seems to me it would be a worthwhile addition to the 'World site. Yes, one can google such info , but often the context doesn't fit.

Some examples that I've looked up recently ~ turbo tie rod, monoball, sway bar, roller cam, etc.

I envision a glossary w/ pics, explaining what a given part does, where on the car it's located, etc. Additionally whether or not the part was standard or optional (and for what years), aftermarket, etc. could be included. Maybe even parts sources.

I've definitely found some of this info using the site's search engine, but it's hit-or-miss, and often buried.

Anyone care to comment? Site admins? I'd help set it up and maintain it if that were an issue. smile.gif This machine writes code...

SGB
I thought there was a 914 wiki going at one time....

BTW: That looks like a mighty good brew.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.