Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where to get? Rubber seal that goes between the fenders and the lower
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
My friend is looking for these. The little ones that go in the seam people some times try to seal up. Does anyone know where to get them still? He said that he would buy a few sets if so.
Thanks!
VaccaRabite
Are these the ones that go between the front fenders and the cowl? Camp sells them.

Zach
Dr Evil
Yup and I am glad he does! Thanks man!
VaccaRabite
If you are going to make an order, let me know. I need some too. We could save on the shipping.

Zach
Allan
Mike,

I bought a set off of ebay for .99 cents...
Dr Evil
I didnt see them at CAMP. Do you have a link, Zach? I'll try evilbay. I want to get a bunch and like to support our locals (besides, Craig is a hell of a guy wink.gif )
G e o r g e
Mike or Doc...

they are going pretty cheap on ebay as tweeks was selling them for .99

VaccaRabite
I think one of the guys from Camp posted on here a week or so ago saying that they had them.

The ebay ones for 99c might be a steal too, but I want to get a front trunk gas shock kit from Camp anyhow.

Zach
G e o r g e
try this link
Dr Evil
I just spoke to the guy on ebay and he will sell me a few sets in a group deal. I got one for you, Zach. Also, I have a windshield for you in York most likely biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
Thanks, George. If the guy sells them to me for the same price (thats what he has listed) then I will just get them from him as shipping should be $5.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
The factory has discontinued the cowl seals 914 559 155 10, but many aftermarket suppliers now make them. They are cheap because they can be extruded on a long roll.
Rick L
Mike,
I'll take a set.
Dr Evil
I'm going to get them from mid america. The ebay guy wanted $31 for 14 + shipping. MAM will be $24 for 16 (I have a set for you, Rick).
Gint
I could use a set too Mike.
Dr Evil
You live too far away. If you let me know I could have shipped it with your shirt wink.gif
Rand
For those who miss out on the group buy, check Tweeks or search Ebay. They are cheap.
Rick L
You Rock! beerchug.gif
Just bring 'em with ya to ECC, if you'd like.

Thanx Doc,
Rick
swood
Hey Mike, I could use a set if you're able.

Tanks.

S
Dr Evil
tongue.gif
PRS914-6
914-parts.com

Talk to Nate. He has plenty
Dr Evil
That is the guy selling them on ebay. He is a nice dud to email, but his prices were higher than MAM @ $.99 ea and shipping for the above stated price. His shipping is what did him in. If he would have just thrown them in a $4.60 flat rate box it would have maybe cost less.
Gint
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 7 2007, 05:00 PM) *

You live too far away. If you let me know I could have shipped it with your shirt wink.gif
Stick 'em in an envelope with a stamp on it and I'll send you back $5.00. rolleyes.gif No big deal. I can get a set later with a bunch of other junk...
Dr Evil
I already ordered them, Jack Stand :rolleyes. Yer too late.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.