Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ebay #270152197332
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
will
anyone know this engine builder?
I don't know what to ask about the rebuild. Can someone with engine rebuilding experience offer me some tips?
thanks
orthobiz
"File photos" may mean that this is another engine that he rebuilt, not the actual one you are buying. I would ask.

Paul
Twystd1
EvilBay Linky

Dam.. I saw that engine for sale. Or rather those pics somewhere in the last few months. (Here?)

I HIGHLY suggest you find out who the builder was before you bid. Or be willing to tear it down if'n things don't go well.

GeeZzzz, I wish I could remember where I saw that engine.

Clayton
Kirmizi
PM Sent. Don't phking do it! Check the 911 board on Pelican Parts for "Dan Brosman" Nuff said. Mike
Spoke
What the hell is powder painted? The pics look like someones home garage.

What kind of engine case is this leaning against the wall?

Spoke

Dave_Darling
Some people call powder coating "powder painting". The casen against the wall looks like half of a 911 case, but it's a bit tough to tell because it's out of focus.

No clue on the seller; sounds like checking him on the Bird board is a good idea...

--DD
will
someone here purchased an engine from him and he said the engine is bad. It seems like a cheap rebuild from someone who doesn't know what he is doing. Thanks for the info eveeryone, but I think I'll skip this purchase.
Greg emailed me with a slightly used rebuilt engine that seems to be a quality built engine. Now, if only I can sell off some stuff to afford it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.